Network 10 2019

Come to think of it, I think that the horizontal version was the only one I saw, I recall seeing it on Google Images it denies access to the direct link.

Edit: Sorry - Not Allowed

“Sorry. This site is not available from your location.” Ironic.

1 Like

I know some have suggested The Project moving to 6pm next year. But do you think ten would really do it? Firstly, would it be pushing it for Carrie and or Tommy to be ready by 6pm after their radio show finishing at 4:30? Secondly, last time The Project struggled in the 6pm timeslot and it already struggles in the 6:30 slot, would they risk that again?

No.

1 Like

The logo is changing. everywhere.

5 days to go.

11 Likes

Thanks for reminding us again :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Are you sure?? I’ve heard it will remain the same :joy:

2 Likes

I used to have a wall next to my computer…

3 Likes

Can we expect signage to come down in the coming days in preparation such as the one Pyrmont, or will that happen after?

Seems you seem a bit excited too @lexington! :wink:

4 Likes

They will be up midnight waiting to change signage probably

6 Likes

Not before.

I believe all the link vehicles have been unwrapped already though…

8 Likes

quick, someone commit a crime that warrants a live cross to see what the new logo looks like

9 Likes

What colour are we thinking? For the life of me I don’t know why, but I’m seeing BLACK in my mind! Surely not! And I’m also thinking black and white for 10 News First?!

I predict:
Main colour, a rich blue.
Although the package revolves around numerous rich colours.

As for news, I’m thinking blue, white/grey and orange (as it currently is) - with a greater focus on the greys, similar to the first Eyewitness News package.

3 Likes

I would just laugh so hard if the logo didn’t change next week!

11 Likes

IMHO, Ten is in need of a change. Ten haven’t had a new logo since 1991.

2 Likes

nup, sorry… new wraps arent going on until after the 1st.

nup.

1 Like

Ok oops. Then it has to be yellow and blue…!

1 Like

That’s not necessarily a reason to change. ABC has had the same basic logo since 1965. Nine since 1970 apart from those 2 years.

The big 3 US networks date back to the 1950s.

While change is happening I’ll be sorry to see the old “ten” go, if that’s the plan

8 Likes

Can you confirm that 10Boss and 10Peach are on the money or could they be decoys?

The current variation of the Ten logo has been in use in 2013. One was one of the first multichannels to launch as a 24/7 sports channel but due to poor ratings it was relaunched in May 2011 as a general entertainment channel similar to 7mate which continues to this day.