Studio 10 (2015-2020)

You obviously didn’t watch it much then.

Also, once again, the hypocrisy of criticising someone for having a view when that is exactly what this forum that you are part of is for!

1 Like

I just love this whole woman against woman narrative when Joe was really the one that riled KAK up not Yumi.

Huh? No he didn’t. Joe was against the hotel banning patrons wearing Australian flags etc and sprouting facts which basically supported KAK’s argument.

1 Like

He went on his usually rant where he gets so into it he starts yelling and spewing facts and thats when KAK went YEAH! AND HERE’S THIS TOO! to back Joe up. Yumi then called her racist.

That didn’t rile her up. She had already been on a rampage re change the date. Then she diverted to rape in Aboriginal communities. It was the rape comment that created the fallout.

Jacinta Nampijinpa Price was exceptional today. Lidia Thorpe, not so much.

KAK telling Sarah to be quiet and let her speak is part of the problem with KAK on the show. She needs to realise it is not her show. She is part of a panel which is mediated by someone other than her.

6 Likes
1 Like

Lachlan Kennedy was filling in for Angela at the premiere of Nicole Kidmans movie last night his report aired this morning.
Lachlan also had a report yesterday on the Nescafe get to know your neighbours campaign.

3 Likes

This has generated alot of buzz across all platforms which is something this show needs going forward.

The problem with the likes of Ita and Jess is they are just boring. This is why the show rated so poorly and new Management were sent in. The show was previously like watching paint dry. Move on.

Yumi was just interviewed via phone on the 3pm Pick Up on the KIIS Network. She will be on the show tomorrow!

1 Like

She was also on Kyle & Jackie O this morning, on a line with Kerri-Anne.

1 Like

Is Kerri-Anne meant to be on tomorrow?
IMO, having Yumi on tomorrow just drags the saga out. Time to move on. Rewind 14 months and we saw the effect feuding panelists had on the show.

1 Like

Umm, sorry to use facts here, but the show was rating double what it is now when I was there.

It’s and Jess provided plenty of laughs and moments that were picked up across news websites.

7 Likes

I don’t know. All I know is it was stated that Yumi will be back on the 3pm Pick Up tomorrow when she was interviewed on the 3pm Pick Up this afternoon.

https://twitter.com/kyleandjackieo/status/1090014231531900930

I actually thought the segment was really well done.

Sarah did a great job managing some fired up people. It was raw, open and had the segment had integrity rarely seen on morning telly.

Obviously there is an element of her being used to the spotlight, but I don’t think that was the motivation behind that moment. She’s allowed to be passionate about getting her view across, and she wasn’t the only one that asked to be allowed to finish speaking.

I really hope they follow through with the visit to the community and that they send cameras to cover it.

It’s a shame that they can’t all realize that you can fix what’s going on now at the same time as acknowledging the past.

1 Like

I hope you are joking. Ita added a lot to discussions (her research was unrivalled). She added wisdom and many laughs, notably in her Bold and the Beautiful reenactments. Jess was an oversharer which provided insight as well as many laugh out loud moments. The interim team in 2017 was very bland and boring.

4 Likes

agreed, but nobody can be bothered trying, Today is making an attempt at the moment but it’s not enough, I don’t buy everyone is just there on merit, just like the Liberal party.

Wednesday -

Angela Bishop is back on the panel with Kerri-Anne, Joe and Sarah.
Hugh Riminton is presenting news updates this morning.

2 Likes

A shot at the past practices at Studio 10.

2 Likes

Rob didn’t get Yumi on S10 because of her personality not because of her race. She is a shock jock with a proven record of being controversial. A single comment Stynes made derailled (and led to its demise, IMO) S10’s predecessor so McKnight was hesitant to let her to the same thing on his show.

Studio 10 had an array of guests of different genders, sexualities, races, political viewpoints and experiences under Rob’s leadership. Cate McGregor, Joel Creasey, Anjali Roa, Pauline Hanson, Carlotta, Susan Carland, Steve Price, Kerry Chikarovski, Buddy Goode, Kristina Keneally, Michael James Scott, Anna Kooiman were just some guest hosts.

8 Likes