Studio 10 (2015-2020)

2 Likes

Friday -

Angela Bishop is live from The Bold and the Beautiful set on today’s show.

Sarah hosting with Jo Casamento, Jono Coleman and Joe on the panel.
Special decorated set for Australia Day long weekend with the team sitting on couches.

11 Likes

Wow that set is great!

2 Likes

The set up looks really good. Should be the permanent soft set.

The only problem I have is…the newsroom which just doesn’t work for a morning show. Surely they can drop a few black curtains over the places where the newsroom is exposed and it would look much more appropriate.

1 Like

When Jono is on, I sit here chuckling my head off. What a great dynamic.

2 Likes

I think they need to find one person who can fill-in for KAK/Denise/Denise, Ange and Joe as frequently as possible- whether that is Jono, Jo Casamento, Susie Eleman, Peter Berner, Gretel Kileen. Might bring a little consistency.

4 Likes

Next week -

Ajay Rochester is on the panel on Monday.

2 Likes

Monday -

Sarah hosting with Kerri-Anne, Yumi Stynes and Joe on the panel.

Ajay Rochester is 5th panellist.

6 Likes

Shits going down on this show at the moment… wow!

3 Likes

Whoa! KAK vs Yumi.

I had a feeling Yumi would be interesting today :joy:

1 Like

Everyone has strong feelings on the Australian Day debate…
Yumi telling KAK you are sounding quite racist…
KAK said I’m seriously offended Yumi.
Sarah tried to calm things down but Yumi and KAK kept going for a few minutes.

3 Likes

Great TV! :yum:

Great to see Yumi on tv, but what’s with KAK being there - I thought she said last week her days were Tues-Thur cause of Golf on Monday?

Not loving the inconsistent 5th panellist thing too and I was hoping that ugly desk was only a temporary thing while they fixed up the old with with the new show logo or something… sigh.

What’s with the red cups, new show sponsor? They look out of place.

2 Likes

The show is definitely going to get a lot more media attention today.

She said she has every other monday off due to golf. So my guess is one week Mon-Wed & the next week Tue-Thurs

2 Likes

The guest panellist is fine- it keeps things fresh. I don’t like the constant rotation of the fourth person on the panel. It is hardly ever Sarah, KAK/Denise Scott, Joe and Ange. One of them is always away with a different person filling-in every time.

1 Like

Why are people so obsessed about keeping everything the same every week? The show is being flexible so she can do other things and continue to do three days a week. It should be commended not derided.

Mixing it up is actually good for the show. Look at the KAK vs Yumi clash. If KAK wasn’t there as usual, then it wouldn’t have happened.

1 Like

Where can I see a video of this?!?!?!

KAK just turns up when she wants and no one questions it :slight_smile: