Studio 10 (2015-2020)

Dickie Knee?

1 Like

Denise is rumoured to be on Dancing with the Stars so that could explain her absence from Studio 10 so far this year.

Love tarsh. And Sarahā€™s burn at Today

6 Likes

Thereā€™s a feud here!

5 Likes

KAK attack! KAK has gone feral. :joy:

7 Likes

KAK has been waiting for the opportunity to jump in Sarahā€™s chair :joy:ā€¦ All good laughter but the tabloid magazines are going to have a field day.

6 Likes

Get her off :persevere:

1 Like

Itā€™s good to see them finally having fun again!

8 Likes

Morning folks. Iā€™ve been away from the site for a couple of months. Glad to see how many positive reviews the show is getting. Letā€™s hope for a climb in ratings as the year goes on.

Iā€™ve had a look through the posts I missedā€¦ but I donā€™t quite know what happened with Robbo. This new guy Beau (who seems nice enough) is now the roving reporter. Rather than speculation, shouldnā€™t the show acknowledge his contribution if heā€™s not on air any more? (I think I recall that he had time off for mental health issues last year - perhaps itā€™s his decision to be off airā€¦)

Beau is a Perth 10NF Reporter who is filling in for Scott Tweedie while he is in Africa for Iā€™m a Celeb.

I agree, Robbo should be acknowledged

2 Likes

Beau is only filling in for Scott Tweedie while he is working on lā€™m a Celebrity.
Yes Robbo is missed but l have a feeling it might have been his choice to work behind the scenes.

1 Like

Unfortunately, they are continuing to drop team members from certain segments:

See for this kind of thing I donā€™t mind, the segment is clearly pre-recorded and not much can be gained by having the rest of the hosts available to sit through this.

2 Likes

Exactly, and the talent available would therefore depend on what time they do the prerecord. Itā€™s the nature of the beast.

2 Likes

Thursday -

Bonnie Lythgoe on the panel with Sarah,Kerri-Anne and Joe.

1 Like

Given all the Dancing news today and teaser in the intro Iā€™d say she is a surety Bonnie will be involved in the show.

1 Like

Samuel Johnson said they had been rehearsing for DWTS for the past two weeks and sheā€™s been in the country so makes sense.

3 Likes

Interview with Cassandra Thorburn talking about Dancing with the Stars this morning.

Joel Creasey is 5th Panellist today.

Also Kerri-Anne mentioned she is on the show Tuesdays - Thursdays because Monday is her golf day.

2 Likes

Well, today, I didnā€™t mind this:
https://twitter.com/Studio10au/status/1088213436897492992?s=20

Maybe because Sarah was still there. Obviously, the roles of the panel have changed since Rob left so that each panellist is equal.

Bonnie Lives on the Gold Coast and has done for a number of years.