Studio 10 (2015-2020)

No there will be a complete different panel tomorrow.

1 Like

Would be nice but i really doubt it. The old Studio 10 under @blackbox yes, but not the new studio 10. I agree with @Bob

there will be presenters on the Gold Coast live into the show tomorrow.

1 Like

Didn’t they once do a show with half the panel in Sydney and half the panel in another city? They might do that again.

1 Like

A little strange that they haven’t promoted any post Logies show considering the whole team were there tonight, oh well guess we’ll see in the morning.

1 Like

Monday - Studio team
Hugh Riminton hosting with Peter Berner,Jo Casamento and Bonnie Lythgoe on the panel.

Edit-
Checking in with the hosts on the Gold Coast.

2 Likes

6 Likes

Crossed to Sarah, Denise Scott,Joe and Ange all in dark glasses :joy:

Ding Dong is probably still partying with Craig Bennett :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

4 Likes

2 Likes

Denise Scott said everyone on the red carpet was yelling out Denise…it was meant for Denise Drysdale not her :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Can I ask why they aren’t just doing the show from that hotel balcony? They have at least two cameras, and at least it would have a little stability. They could have had someone in Sydney in case there were technical difficulties.

I am sorry @Travis , but Jo is carrying this panel. She is the closet personality to Jess Rowe, IMO, and probably should have been given a permanent position.

Can’t really stand Denise Scott, she irritates me (a whole lot of fake).

@Salty Does Ange still do the Showbiz File weekly, or has she been replaced with Richard Reid?

1 Like

Lately it seems to swap and change last week Richard Reid wasn’t on at all,and Ange did 2 or 3 days of the Showbiz File.
But prior to that Richard was doing 2 days a week.

2 Likes

Tuesday -

Bonnie Lythgoe is filling in for Denise.

1 Like

Joe sounds dreadful. I’d be very surprised if he makes it to 12pm.

Yeah I was just about to say that, they should have asked Peter Berner back or got someone like Hugh Riminton or James Mathieson to fill in.

Joe just went home Sarah said we are working on getting a replacement in by 9.30.
He should’ve come in the first place…Sarah did say to him at the start of the show… Why are you here when you can’t talk.

EDIT-
Hugh Riminton is now filling in for Joe this morning.

2 Likes
1 Like