Studio 10 (2015-2020)

Sorry to be rude but I almost died from a lack of oxygen trying to read all that. Paragraphs and punctuation marks would be greatly appreciated.

15 Likes

Oops thanks for telling me i will try and do better next time with my spelling and grammar just for you :wink:

No, do it for all of us. :wink:

9 Likes

Ok i will definitely do that

1 Like

So it does sound like there will be an announcement about other permanent co-hosts soon.

“Bigger and better” sounds ominous. Do they intend to drag the show down more by extending it again? The rot started to set in the last time they did that.

Bigger and better is not longer.

What’s he going to say, “The show is going to continue on a downward trajectory”… C’mon. Contrary to some seemingly unpopular decisions management have made about this show over the last few months and the departure of some talent I doubt this is their intention for the show to continue rating poorly and with so much uncertainty. One would hope that things will be onward and upward from here.

2 Likes

I love how the Studio 10 fanboys get all defensive when you knock the cheap, low budget show that exists because the tedious advertorial slots are a cash cow for the network.

Are you sure about that?

5 Likes

Do we need to troll everything?

I wouldn’t dream of muscling in on your territory.

4 Likes

The Australian has been told that Buttrose tendered her resignation in March, which Ten hushed up as they begged her to stay. And

2 Likes

I wonder if next week’s competition was the final straw for her… They are promoting “A Grand in your hand”, Giving away a $1000 every hour. You just need the codeword…

To be honest she doesn’t add anything to the show. People asking Ita for health advice…seriously people go to a doctor or therapist. Its time to liven and freshen up the show and stop with the corny games. It’s not a kids show.

1 Like

Not sure that would necessarily be the reason why, apparently she tendered her resignation back in March so well before this was announced.

The competition for those interested:

It’s sad to see the show go down this way… very much likeThe Circle.

1 Like

In a way, but the upside for Studio 10 is that it’s likely not going to be the casualty of cost cutting due to the new owners of Ten and they seem committed to continuing the show as part of their weekday lineup. It’s been noted before that whilst it’s not always ideal for guest hosts etc that the show lends itself well to other semi or well known people joining the panel and it continuing on so hopefully any new replacement hosts are able to continue that and the show finds it’s feet again moving forward.

1 Like

Sarah and Joe had some nice things to say about Ita. Denise was quiet.

1 Like

Are any of Ita’s family coming in?

I doubt we will see the same sort of fanfare today for Ita’a last day that we saw for Jess’ apart from the usual highlight reel & flowers / cake etc - probably due to her politely declining too much attention as she seems to not enjoy too much of that kind of attention given its Anzac Day and the significance of that I’d say a fair bit of the show will be spent talking about that etc.

1 Like