Studio 10 (2015-2020)

It was quite a morning! Ben Elton was meant to be on the show today but his management mixed up the dates.

Just watching my recording now - had an early start at work. Looked eventful! Could always have used Johnno Singing to fill time! haha

1 Like

Tarsh and Denise’s April Fool’s Day prank was a trial run for today’s events. Nice of them to really.

2 Likes

They got me a beauty that day…

1 Like

From the Studio 10 Facebook page:

Studio 10 is hitting the road for an afternoon of fun & mayhem! This is a special stage show and not for broadcast and that means anything can happen!

1 Like

Denise mentioned on the show last week about this special stage show, Denise does her own stage shows at that club l think . I’m sure this would be a very funny show with Carlotta joining them… Studio 10 uncensored!

1 Like

That photo of Craig Bennett looks like it was from last century. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Yes, had a laugh at that - same goes for Carlotta.

Definitely in need of some new head shots!

1 Like

Sarah mentioned this morning while promoting the Sydney stage show they are hoping to do stage shows in other states. Fingers crossed they come to Melbourne in the future.

Also Jo Casamento was filling in for Jess this morning.

1 Like

Definitely want them to come out west!

Sarah said Jo was in for Jess next week too.

1 Like

Jo Casamento has been excellent. Knowledgable and adds a lot to discussions.

1 Like

I wonder how/if Studio 10 will handle Anzac Day next Monday, whether they will continue with a normal schedule or something different.

[quote=“killy06, post:319, topic:97, full:true”]
I wonder how/if Studio 10 will handle Anzac Day next Monday, whether they will continue with a normal schedule or something different.
[/quote] IIRC, last year the coverage was extremely good. I believe a few panellists were dropped (Sarah and Joe definitely stayed). I am hoping @blackbox Studio 10 extends to 7/7.30 and to 12pm. I am pretty sure the combination of Studio 10 and TEN was done really well considering the circumstances.

[quote=“nationalnews, post:320, topic:97, full:true”]

I would have the usual panel, as its an Ita day. And maybe not a 5th panelist…Agree should be an extended editiom.

1 Like

Foxtel TV guide says the normal time of 8.30am to 11am.

Nor Sarah and nor Joe were there as a part of ANZAC Day coverage. Natarsha Belling anchored Ten’s coverage. You must be thinking 2014. As TEN Eyewitness News had extensive coverage of ANZAC 100 Year Coverage. In 2014, Studio10 was on air from 8.30am-12pm.

1 Like

Nice coverup of any Channel 9 lower third graphics this morning.

6 Likes

Well they still kept the “first on 9” strap so that’s good. It is nice to see some creativity go into the cover up! :slight_smile:

I have no dramas attributing sources, but the TODAY strap was just too big and it looked silly when we tried to have our own super. I thought this was the best compromise.

5 Likes

Doing anything special for Anzac Day @blackbox?

1 Like