Studio 10 (2015-2020)

I would feel sick too If I knew Kyle & Jackie O were coming in. :laughing:

3 Likes

This sort of global exposure probably contributes to explaining why…

6 Likes

Angela Bishop will be hosting the show tomorrow for the first time with Sarah, Joe, Denise & Ita all away.

Peter Berner, Carlotta & Susie Eleman will be replacing the rest of the team respectively on the panel.

2 Likes

How can they only have one regular on the panel?

3 Likes

Is it becoming like The Project on Friday where the regular hosts seem to mostly be away? I don’t usually watch Studio 10.

Jess the only regular host on tomorrow and she isn’t hosting the show. Would have been the perfect opportunity to have Jess in the hosting chair!
Yes Angela is well known to Studio 10 viewers but hasn’t hosted before.

6 Likes

It’s been said many times before, but Studio 10 handles a rotating panel very well and doesn’t affect the overall performance of the show - which is a credit to them really.

I honestly don’t see any issue with this at all, in-fact I really enjoy the variety on the panel sometimes and none of these faces would be new or unfamiliar to regular audiences tuning in.

People are always going to have their preferred line-up and choice of hosts between Ita/Denise/Carlotta/Susie and regular guests etc.

7 Likes

Carlotta and Susie are regular fill ins on this show.

Looking forward to seeing Angela host the show.

1 Like

Management probably trying to placate Bishop given some of her duties, such as those Hollywood junkets to interview stars, will be handed to Lisa Wilkinson when she arrives.

5 Likes

This explains where Sarah was today and possibly tomorrow:

6 Likes

I don’t think Angela’s regular overseas trips to conduct celebrity interviews for Studio 10 and Ten News will stop when Lisa joins Ten.
Yes it could be likely Lisa might go overseas to conduct interviews but if that did happen it would be for The Project.

I heard Georgia say that Sarah was “under the weather”. She doesn’t look sick. :thinking:

1 Like

Any reason as to why 4 panel members are all busy?

Maybe putting Kyle & Jackie O on was a reason? They are TV poison and anything in particular Jackie O is on is axed not long after! :open_mouth:

2 Likes

Wilkinson is being billed as Ten’s answer to Katie Couric or Dianne Sawyer. I think we know that she’ll get all the big interviews and Bishop will get the sloppy leftovers

1 Like

The big interviews, yes, but not the stuff that Angela does.

5 Likes

Carlotta is the 5th panellist this morning :grinning:
Roxy Jacenko was originally scheduled to be 5th panellist. Carlotta is a much better option than Roxy.
Angela joked all the regulars except for Jess did a runner when they knew she was hosting.
I’m sure Angela will do very well in the hosting chair today.

3 Likes

Agree but almost anybody would be better. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I’d like to see Angela filling in for Sarah more often. She’s easy to understand, has a beaming smile, and relaxed… a natural

2 Likes

Ang is doing an excellent job

3 Likes