Studio 10 (2015-2020)

Surely you don’t expect her to go against the decisions of your employer. Of course, she will say she is happy with her current position, it would be a disregard of her code of conduct if she didn’t.

I agree, chopping and changing should be avoided. If Tarsh and maybe Sandra Sully aren’t available, then Jess, Ita or even Angela/Robbo should host- a regular.

I was pleasantly surprised with Hugh’s job this morning.

2 Likes

Jo Casamento was the fourth panellist and Sarah was back hosting today.

2 Likes

A big change is coming to studio 10 and being announced tomorrow. Wonder what it could be!

6 Likes

The rumoured move to the newsroom maybe?

4 Likes

Would be such a shame as where would the audience go. Hopefully they include the audience in any move.

4 Likes

Haven’t they fitted in an audience for special events like The Project Election Specials etc?

6 Likes

I wonder if the proposed move is to accommodate Family Feud relocating from Melbourne?

2 Likes

The audience can definitely fit in the newsroom, but the problem is that it is an open space where the news team (or what’s left of them!) all work and go about their business.

Might be an issue for staff having a live audience there until 12pm each day?

3 Likes

Could the show possibly move to Melbourne and use the Project set?

And find new presenters who live in Melbourne?

NO… I think the foundations of the show are firmly set in Sydney.

I think we’ll see a new set and look announced tomorrow.

1 Like

There’ll still be an audience, and it’ll still be in Sydney. They’re moving upstairs with a new set, and will have much more room to play with.

I thought the current studio was on the same floor as the newsroom studio?

Well if they have more room that’s a positive but I thought the production studio was bigger than the newsroom.

1 Like

So did I… unless they’re removing the newsroom offices also?

1 Like

Oh that’s what I read the other day. Sorry for error. Same floor then :sunglasses:

1 Like

At least based on the promo its not someone leaving as they seem genuinely excited. @blackbox must still be off as the promo isn’t OTT like they normally are.

Maybe move to the WIN studio in Hobart, similar to how SCA in theory (according to posts on MS) could move all their news to Launceston.

This video shows the production studio in location to the newsroom. And you get to hear a Christmas song. Production studio feels bigger than the newsroom though, hard to imagine them filming shows like Ready Steady Cook, or even fitting the Cram set in the current newsroom space.

1 Like

Family Feud Film in Blocks so they may move between the 2.

Fingers crossed they will pull off something spectacular in the newsroom and not just a white desk plonked in front of the news set.

2 Likes