Studio 10 (2015-2020)

Tacos. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Angela Bishop is in for Denise today.

4 Likes

Or spotted dick

4 Likes

Carlotta on the panel Tuesday & Wednesday this week, really enjoy her filling in for Ita/Denise.

4 Likes

Tomorrow’s Panel: Hugh Riminton, Joe,Jess & Carlotta plus Bill Shorten as 5th.

4 Likes

With Hugh hosting?

Funny that they’ve suddenly gone all blokey.

I think @blackbox may still be on the leave mentioned previously, so maybe the acting EP is trying new stuff?

5 Likes

Despite Matt White and Hugh Riminton being experienced presenters,l personally prefer a female host.

6 Likes

I agree. Having a strong female skew was always a key differentiator compared to Seven/Nine.

Maybe they have research to suggest it’s holding their ratings back.

3 Likes

Jess hosting with Jo Casamento filling in would be a lot better.

How many times do you have to be told that Jess doesn’t want to do it?

1 Like

Sarah is off sick today.

3 Likes

If she didn’t want to do it, why did she host the Studio 10 You half hour in the early days and always fill in for Sarah whenever she was away?

It was Rob McKnight and Co that decided Jess wouldn’t host, not Jess herself.

2 Likes

That was then; this is now. She has decided that she prefers not to host and she has mentioned that in interviews.

Hugh is doing well so far, but I think using a regular host (even Joe, Ita or Denise if not Jess) is better than bringing in someone new all the time.

Especially the way Studio 10 works where the “bus driver” hosts pretty much every single segment.

2 Likes

Studio 10 will air on One this Friday.

4 Likes

Studio 10 You was different. It was all guests etc and No Hot Topics. And IIRC Jess only hosted the main show once.

2 Likes

Jess hosted the main show around 2-3 times total in the early days. Aside from Tarsh she has been the best in that role when Sarah is away.

Hugh has been great today though.

2 Likes

Tune in tomorrow or else

7 Likes

Bill can knead my dough any day :heart_eyes:

2 Likes