Studio 10 (2015-2020)

Congratulations to @blackbox and the rest of the Studio 10 crew on 1000 episodes and here’s to many more! :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Interesting Logies-inspired studio set-up.

9 Likes

Live news cross

3 Likes

Jo Casamento filling in for Jess on Thursday & Friday.

Susie Elelman on the panel Monday, Thursday & Friday this week.

1 Like

I missed today’s show. Was Sarah on? Worth watching on catch up?

I only caught the opener but yes Sarah was on this morning.
You can always follow their YouTube channel for the days highlights :wink:

1 Like

Thank you. I sometimes check their Facebook page so I’ll have a look for any segments worth catching up on. Well done Sarah doing two live shows today with the interstate flight. Would be exhausting even without being pregnant.

2 Likes

Just watched yesterdays show on my PVR. Sarah obviously left early to fly to melbourne as she wasnt seen in the last 2 segments, which Robbo hosted as the $5 quiz. The show never acknowledged she was gone though…

1 Like

The Sunday Telegraph reports Ten has sent Rob McKnight on leave for a month to “deal with some issues", but management denies there is tension on the set, only confirming Rob has been suffering from a severe flu virus for the last two weeks.
The program has been doing nicely and then this happened??

7 Likes

Denise Drysdale is on holidays for three weeks ATM.

Sarah is having a couple of days off next week and with Tarsh on The Project, I guess that leaves Georgia Love to fill-in?

3 Likes

Wow. Sounds like the show is falling apart.

1 Like

He was at the show on Friday as he was talking over the speaker IIRC…

3 Likes

Denise on her annual promotional cruise.

3 Likes

Denise is on a cruise which she also did last September, we had her travel diary which of course was very funny to watch.
Maybe Sandra Sully might fill in for Sarah. Personally l would love to see Anna Kooiman in the host chair.

5 Likes

The show would be better off having Jess hosting then these random fill ins. Other than Tarsh of course who is usually excellent.

7 Likes

Yeah I’d kind of like to see Jess take on that role

2 Likes

Georgia is on holidays in Italy at the moment, more likely to be Sanda filling in for Sarah I’d say.

@blackbox I’d love to see Jess give it a try. She anchored the news for so many years. She’s capable and fun!

4 Likes

Looking forward to watching Craig Bennett’s interview tomorrow over what looks like a liquid lunch :joy: with Denise talking about her long career and the people she has worked with over the years.

1 Like

Anna Kooiman presented the Showbiz File today.

3 Likes