Studio 10 (2015-2020)

We will agree to disagree :stuck_out_tongue:

Well that sounds like a lot of us on this forum! :boxing_glove:

5 Likes

How dare you? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Fair enough mate nothing wrong with disagreeing. :grin:

Haha indeed it’s all good :slight_smile: it would be a very boring forum otherwise.hehe

Now Geoff Harvey has died. KAK is having a terrible year!

1 Like

What’s your source on that? Can’t find anything about it.

Nine news

1 Like

Who?

Long-time TCN-9 musical director.

1 Like

Explains why i havent heard of him.

1 Like

As I’m sure a Google search will tell you, Geoff Harvey was the musical director for a lot of the nationally screened variety shows produced out of TCN and wrote theme music for a number of other programs on Nine. Until John Foreman succeeded him in the Early 2000s, Geoff was also the musical director of Carols By Candlelight.

TBH I’m actually kind of embarrassed that you didn’t know who he was. I was born in the mid-90s, yet was still somewhat aware of his major contributions to Australian TV!

1 Like

They recently had a reunion with him and KAK on the show.

2 Likes
2 Likes

It’s wonderful that reunion happened in January with Kerri -Anne,it was a very funny interview of happy memories.

3 Likes

I’m guessing you’re too young to have watched The Midday Show with Ray Martin and then KAK? Or Carols by Candlelight in the 90s? He was a very well known Channel 9 personality.

2 Likes

Monday -

Sarah hosting with Kerri-Anne, Joe and Angela on the panel.

5 Likes

Sarah keeps saying “Jess returns to the panel”, could be misunderstood as though she’s coning back to the show - especially given the footage shown.

Jess was on Today at 8:20ish so she is doing the rounds. Did she do Sunrise as well?

1 Like