Studio 10 (2015-2020)

The ‘Studio 10’ green room is getting a makeover on the show this morning

https://twitter.com/Studio10au/status/1112839426693005320

Sarah said he’s there for a few days, while Joe is in Canberra for the Budget.

1 Like

Green room? As in green screen room?

1 Like

Not quite, the green room is where their guests wait before they are due to appear on-air.

The space looks to be directly adjacent to where Tarsh reads the news room, you can see the space in the video on the twitter link I posted.

3 Likes

The supervising producer of The Bold and the Beautiful live streaming Studio 10 in his office in Los Angeles.

3 Likes

What is with the screen tho it’s all over to the right

To me it looks like it could possibly be a computer monitor rather than a TV? Therefore it wouldn’t be in 16:9 aspect ratio hence getting squashed, or they could possibly have other streams on the LHS of the screen so it’s been set up that way.

2 Likes

Greenish room

9 Likes

Has the idea of the green room ever made it to air before? If not, I’d expect it to feature quite regularly now since they are throwing all this money and effort into it.

7 Likes

I think it is a sponsorship opportunity with Matt Blatt - like when they had the sponsored Gloria Jeans cafe and barista.

2 Likes

I don’t believe there’s any ongoing sponsorship between 10 and Matt Blatt for any furniture they would have supplied for this project, apart from an on-air mention during the segment.

It would be good if they had something like the CBS This Morning ‘Toyota Green Room’ where the space was more enclosed with a glass front for noise and privacy etc.

Example

9 Likes

Some use of the Green Room before today’s show as shown during the hypnotised segment.

4 Likes

Wow.

1 Like

What the hell, if that’s how the ep is promoting the show now wonder it has low ratings

1 Like

It’s a bit of fun, lighten up.

3 Likes
3 Likes

imagine her and KAK on the same panel

Love Susie. And while we’re at it, let’s mention Carlotta. Please bring both back Studio 10.

7 Likes

Thursday -

Denise Scott is back on the panel today with Richard Reid,Angela and Sarah.

2 Likes
1 Like

It’s a reference to Britney Spears… as that photo looks like a scene from her Toxic video and Britney’s catchphrase is “It’s Britney, Bitch!” :wink:

4 Likes