Studio 10 (2015-2020)

yes

1 Like

Love Susie, she is great on the panel. I assume that David Robinson will also fill-in.

Talitha is great and hopefully Ten picks her up long term. Bit like Rebecca Maddern, solid performer that’s under-utilised.

I find David Robinson unwatchable. I hate to be critical but it’s cringeworthy and just seems inexperienced on camera. I turn it off, just my opinion. He reminds me of Sam Mac on Sunrise, completely out of his depth.

3 Likes

I don’t mind him doing stories and crosses etc but I agree when it comes being on the panel. He seems to try too hard.

2 Likes

totally disagree i find him agreat balance :slight_smile: and its good that they have young people like rob on the show

2 Likes

mmm… Jono Coleman co-hosting? :wink:

1 Like

I enjoy Robbo’s occasional appearances on the panel,he has improved over time.

1 Like

Is Denise cutting back? She’s one of the reasons why ratings have gone up! I understand her situation of travelling back and forth, but I’m sad to see less of her.

She has cut down to 5 episodes on, 5 off which is one less per fortnight than last year where she did Wed-Fri most weeks.

The one benefit is we do get Denise and Ita together now which I think works quite well.

2 Likes

Oh ok that works well. Happy to have her on for five days in a row and also to have her and Ita together!

3 Likes

And we get Susie Elelman on regularly as well now which is also fantastic.

2 Likes

Does that mean that the fourth seat will be a stable split between Denise, Ita and Susie now?

If so, I’d love to see her in the opening credits, and added to the song!

Is that meant to be funny or is it just a plain insult?

5 Likes

note that the Queen’s title is Her Majesty, not Her Royal Highness.

2 Likes

Denise was joking the other day she was tired working 5 days,but obviously she loves her new roster It is just great she is remaining on the show and having a better work life balance.

1 Like

Joe said this morning if the show wins the Logie he would jump into the Yarra River on Monday, Sarah said they would jump together!:scream:

3 Likes

Studio 10 just went live on Facebook - already has about 490 viewers!

Their earlier one had 2.5k at one point!

2 Likes

Disappointed that Sarah didn’t win Best presenter this year.

1 Like

https://www.instagram.com/p/BTOYc9fhoEQ/

5 Likes