Street Smart

Wow it bombed in the ratings … on par with Single Wives on Seven. Maybe it shouldve been on Sbs ?

Even on SBS it wouldn’t rate that well. This type of humor is old and outdated.

Sorry, but the show was complete sh*t and it completely wasted the excellent start given by Coight yesterday.

Stereotypes are so last century, why can’t Ten just invest in a proper sitcom or drama?

It’s a shame because they had a chance to do a show with people of various cultures but instead chose to to do yet another show with exaggerated accents and stereotypes.

Well we have seen it can work as I think Ronny Cheings show on ABC was pretty good but you have to have authentic characters to get audiences interested and apart from Dave Eastgate’s character look of the bumbag and sports gear (ive seen so many guys like that) they were all just too dumb and it made no logical sense that his cousin who works at the council wants to bust them? Maybe it did in the pilot but we wont see that till next week if theyre lucky

Its been shifted to Mondays after HYBPA

Ronny Chieng’s show was a ratings flop as well; its premiere made the top 20 but that was it.

1 Like

as a result Sports Tonight is penciled in at 9.45pm, with something else suppose to run from 8pm to 9.45pm. According to EPG.

1 Like

A movie perhaps?

A bit too short. Doesn’t match up timewise for survivor either.

Probably BULL they love that.

perhaps you are right, I still think its a double episode of Bull.

It’s been 20 years since Pizza first premiered on SBS, people have moved on.

No idea why the networks think that people haven’t tired of the same old concept reworked over and over.

2 Likes

Housos never gets old for me, because I still think that’s the funniest ever. I could watch it over and over again

So for you, is Street Smart the second funniest ever?

Would a repeat of All Aussie Adventures after a new episode do more than 300,000 ?

As expected, Ten have moved swiftly. It will still benefit from a strong lead in, airing after Have You Been Paying Attention? How To Stay Married would work well if ready or maybe Show Me The Movie or Hughesy repeats?

Probably would have been a better fit with All Aussie Adventures but certainly not ready. Pete Heliar is still posting photos on Insta from the set. They just passed half way through filming a few days ago. A lot of work needed post production too.

1 Like

Well that sucks for Ten then.

how can I judge if I haven’t watched it yet.