Streaming Apps

Updated to include 7flix streams.

2 Likes

To go along with this, here is my updated Google Sheets spreadsheet which now includes 7flix, Ten and Fox Sports News.

2 Likes

C31 Melbourne is now streaming. Max resolution is 360p

Added

1 Like

44 in Adelaide as well

ABC NSW isn’t working for me.

Yeah it’s throwing up a 403 error.

I can get all these streams to work but when I use a app on Samsung tv called, TV cast none of the channel 7 streams work? The rest work perfectly.

Renamed thread to better reflect discussion.

VLC also has an issue with Seven’s streams when playing the m3u link directly. Not sure what it is about their streams that causes this. Could be related.

ok thanks for that. :slightly_smiling:

I think I said it in other threads but for those on Android devices Sony’s Movies app (which can be downloaded here) works great for streaming.

Why am I all off a sudden getting a certificate error?

Im getting an error on All 9now links…as well as Ten when using the AusIPTV:bat file

Any help would be appreciated

Nine channels are working well here. The Ten stream is only part time and I think the ABC ones are broken.

No problems using ipad.

Does anyone know how to play Channel 7 on the VLC Media Player? I’m always getting an error.

You can’t and so far I haven’t found a solution. It needs the help of Livestreamer or use another player. Pisses me off because I like to use VLC for everything.

I’ve been working on a program to watch TV on a Windows computer. It has a (hopefully) easy to use UI. I would appreciate it if people would be able to check it out and provide feedback. Can someone please confirm that it doesn’t work in in Windows 7, 8 or 8.1 and only Windows 10.

Also while installing, make sure that the install location is C:\Program Files\Aussie IPTV and NOT C:\Program Files (x86)\Aussie IPTV. Anything that is not that will make the program not work at the moment.

Download: Please check below for the most recent download

So, it seems I got absolutely no help on this forum, but I was still able to complete a version that I believe is ready to be released. Unlike the version I posted above, this program is completely standalone and should support Windows7, and does support Windows 8, 8.1 and 10. This version also has all channels for all regions and 6 extra national and international channels (more to come in a newer version).

Download: Project abandoned until further notice

4 Likes

Looks very good, Great effort I will try it out this week.