Stan Sport

Does anyone know whether some of the Rugby games are being shown via the world rugby feed? I didn’t even know this existed.

1 Like
2 Likes

Stan don’t have the UEFA Nations League or UEFA World Cup Qualifiers. It’s still Optus Sport

3 Likes

Correct…

1 Like

Stan Sport’s coverage of the UEFA Champions League will begin on Wednesday morning with the live broadcast of Ange Postecoglou’s Celtic in their second qualifying round match against Danish side FC Midtjylland.

2 Likes

Stan Football Coverage

1 Like

What a sad day for the Champions League that 9 got their hands on it! Their pricing is ridiculous. Got it free previously with my Optus phone plan, now 9 expects $24 p.m, almost as much as my phone monthly plan.

1 Like

I already have Stan as part of their Rugby deal which is $20 per month for a base package

I’ll bet you they are crying.

1 Like

doesn’t worry me, my team Arsenal did not qualify for European competition this season!

1 Like

lol.

What was this comment in reference to? I scrolled up and couldn’t find it.

A-League rights. I set a bookmark and it came up today. Today marks the start of 10 and Paramount+'s 5+ year deal to broadcast the A-League.

4 Likes

so announcement’s should start rolling in!

1 Like

If you’re 10/PP you’re best waiting until after the Olympics. Will get lost otherwise.

5 Likes

I don’t see why they would need to anyway. However, they need to announce a lot of signings and broadcast details this month.

Some really should have been announced on the day that they start the broadcast deal.

I’m expecting a big name league to be on Stan as they’re the home of the Champions League to attract subscribers.

It’s not going to create column inches or website space while the Olympics are on and there’s the Matildas still in the mix for a medal.

2 Likes

It is my guy.