Sports Tonight

Josh in Melbourne

3 Likes

Was there a studio audience because I heard some claps in the background.

there is always clapping that goes no matter what week it is. I happen to believe its the camera crew doing the clapping.

2 Likes
1 Like

tvtonight website mentions last nights ratings for the “Grand Final Preview” show. Up on regular shows.
Shows there is still some hope in the show. Just…

2 Likes

Interesting to see how Sports Tonight goes tonight as it is the last episode listed in Ten’s schedule with nothing in the following week at the moment.

2 Likes

if it is the last episode, then Ten should be playing ads for it during the Bathurst 1000. A good opportunity there.

5 Likes

When I’ve tuned-in, I’ve actually enjoyed it, a lot different to the ST of old which is a good thing, the panel format and more discussion and opinion approach I like. The timeslot and promotional effort is absolute rubbish though.

1 Like

You’d think they’d cross promote today of all days but they let themselves down time and time again

5 Likes

And the host is doing the Bathurst 1000 today too (is Matty also the EP of ST?)

Preview during Ten News

7 Likes

Well it certainly doesn’t match the 3D look that the news has going on, but at least they are finally advertising… the final show?! :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Matthew Burke hosting tonight with Laurie Daley and GWS co-captain Phil Davis on the panel.

2 Likes

He seems to be the one that fills in for White whenever he isn’t hosting on that night. Maybe a female could have hosted it instead.

Why a female? And what’s wrong with Burke?

6 Likes

I have got no problems with Burkey hosting, but its just that he seems to be the one to fill in for White whenever he is away. The point is give someone else a go.

Caty Price interviewed David Hayes and son Ben on moving their Lindsay Park stable from SA to Victoria.

Why if he’s doing a good job?

Sports Tonight is now scheduled for next Monday at 10:30 pm

4 Likes