Space Invaders

Audiences will be able to scan QR codes during the episodes to enter and explore the Virtual Store, guided by host Peter Walsh.

Using mobile devices, viewers can walk around the interactive 3D home to touch, explore and purchase the products they are watching on television from sponsors including Kmart, Taubmans, Flooring Xtra, Daikin and Interflora.

Not sure why Space Invaders can’t be shown on main channel in Sydney and Brisbane “after the rugby”? Now fans in both cities will have to catch up the episode either on 9Now, or wait until 3.30pm the next day (the regular Sunday encore timeslot) to see it.
I wonder if the show will again be pre-empted for Sydney and/or Brisbane viewers for Super Rugby matches, as the season progresses?

1 Like

Although I do like watching Space Invaders, it is more of a “filler program” for Nine.

Could it have moved to 9Life while the Rugby is on in Sydney and Brisbane? Instead of showing us the repeat on Sunday afternoon?

1 Like

I would suggest there’s much better audience flow from a Super Rugby match into a Martin Scorsese film than into a home-reno show.

Sydney and Brisbane will get the episode 4 (skipped in February due to Super Rugby) on Saturday, April 13, at 7.30pm.