Social Media

Hilarious Musk has made it an issue when by all accounts Trump himself has said he isn’t interested in returning to Twitter.

A report claims that someone is allegedly selling up-to-date mobile phone numbers of selling a 2022 database of 487 million WhatsApp user mobile numbers from 87 countries.
https://cybernews.com/news/whatsapp-data-leak/

1 Like
1 Like

Charging for blue tick plus character limit to be increased to 4,000.

1 Like
1 Like

I notice some Twitter accounts had gold ticks since yesterday.

1 Like
1 Like

Happening now.

He’ll probably ban everyone who votes yes :smile:

1 Like

He’s clearly someone who abides by the mantra of any publicity is good publicity.

1 Like

Or having a mental break

This policy didn’t last long

1 Like

2 Likes

I honestly don’t get why so many people are anti-Elon Musk and with his whole Twitter thing. He’s a successful business guy and has singlehandedly made Twitter into a million dollar business in only a few short weeks.
Sure, it was worth several billion dollars a few weeks ago but I’d love a million dollar company.

5 Likes

He’s seemingly bought it to either destroy it, or to change it so much that people aren’t interested in using it anymore

Twitter had it’s faults (and some fairly significant ones at that) but I’m not sure whether it deserves to be turned into a billionaires plaything and turned into rubble

1 Like

He probably has too much on his plate and will use this as an excuse to cut back his workload.

Google has released its annual lists of most searched items.

The top 10 TV Shows searched were

1. Euphoria
  2. House of the Dragon
  3. Moon Knight
  4. The Watcher
  5. Inventing Anna
  6. Dahmer
  7. The Boys
  8. All of Us Are Dead
  9. Sandman
  10. Heartstopper

Songs
Hum to Search: Top songs

1. Pasoori - Ali Sethi
  2. Butter - BTS
  3. Chaand Baaliyan - Aditya A
  4. Heat Waves - Glass Animals
  5. Enemy - Imagine Dragons
  6. Believer - Imagine Dragons
  7. Dynamite - BTS
  8. Ainsi bas la vida - Indila
  9. Everybody (Backstreet’s Back) - Backstreet Boys
  10. Srivalli - Javed Ali

The number one search item globally and in Australia was Wordle.

Just at a time when I restarted a modem, Twitter would connect but it is down across ANZ.

Edit: Working again.