Sky News

Sky news have adopted a breaking news ticker.

1 Like

My god, those graphics are an absolute mess.

4 Likes

They have 4 different shades of yellow even though they are meant to be tied together cause it’s for breaking news.

4 Likes

Sky news running a countdown clock in top right hand corner screen for people’s forum on Friday Night.

2 Likes

Looks tacky IMO!

2 Likes

It’d be nice if they aligned the pictures at the bottom of the box. Looks OK though.

Sky News Election has gone HD over the weekend

yeah I’m not so sure - when I saw it on Saturday it looked to be upconverted and shithouse.

Well, I’m sure the three people who regularly watch the channel will be excited about that! :stuck_out_tongue:

Controversial former Abbott minister Bronwyn Bishop’s new TV career on Sky News

The former member for Mackellar, on Sydney’s northern beaches, will make her debut as a commentator this week, joining Sky News political editor David Speers on his program Speers Tonight on Thursday (8pm, Sky News Live).

An occasional appearance is hardly a “career”, but that’s News Corp’ reporting style.

the Liberal Party sausage factory at it again.

2 Likes

Sky is now playing viral youtube videos in a dedicated segment during news bulletins. The look of abject horror on Vanessa Grimm’s face says it all.

5 Likes

Sky News Election has been showing Sky News UK for the last 48 hours - time for Foxtel to add it to the lineup full time

5 Likes

and it should be in proper HD - this Sky Election “HD” is just hilarious… it looks worse than WIN SD.

Best comedy show on tv tonight is Bolt bordering on tears on his show tonight. Credlin in is on there just lambasting the liberals. Bolt calling for Abott to come back. It’s fucking ridiculous. Hilarious watching them squirm that their precious conservative agenda hasn’t resonated with the electorate.

3 Likes

Ben Fordham must miss tv. He’s on tonight with Mark Latham on Jones and Co

Jaynie Seal presenting First Edition on Sky News LIVE this morning Sunday, 17 July 2016.

I have seen her present weather or infomercials but never news.

2 Likes

she read last weekend too.

Peter Berner now has a “comedy” show on Sky Saturday evenings at 9. I thought Paul Murray Live, Jones & Co and Bolt Report were their comedy shows?

3 Likes

More and more like Fox News every week. Fox News has a ‘comedy’ show called Red Eye, which airs past midnight.