Sky News

Keneally is a terrible political commentator. From her saying Trump wouldn’t win, to even saying as the votes were being counted that Trump would loose Ohio (which he than won by a mile) and even her terrible show ‘To the point’ which is anything but to the point, her and PVO just flirt and carry on about stupid shit. Of all the things she would have been called as a politician and Premier, she gets upset about that. Grow up.

1 Like

Both Mark Latham and Kristina Keneally seem like terrible commentators.

Also I’m not sure if it’s been mentioned yet, but Sky News recently replaced ABC News 24’s spot in the News Corp daily and weekly TV guides in their newspapers (certainly in Sydney/NSW at least anyway). Even though I’m sure we all know about the political leanings of Sky and News Corp, I wonder if this possibly says something about how both media outlets think about ABC News 24?

I think it’s more to do with news corp owning sky news now.

2 Likes

I think every news organization got that wrong about trump winning the election. You can’t put that on just her. You can put that on every Lefty handed media organization to known man kind for that, :stuck_out_tongue:

To me, biggest problem with Sky News is that they hire ex-politicians. It’s fine to have them on their shows or such - but give the new graduates a job at Sky news, at least real journalists who know how to speak in front of the camera and behave appropriately.

They also give the ex-politicians there own show… one of the problems with Sky news is that they have the same shows all about politics. Is it really necessary for all these stupid shows? even AM and PM Agenda is a waste of time. Also just going to add in that Keneally should honestly be removed off the channel, she is a joke and i haven’t met one person that actually likes her opinion being provided on Sky!

Not just that, but the whole channel apart from a few hours in the morning is just becoming another right wing whinge-fest along the lines of Fox News. I like Speers and a couple of other presenters, but they’re increasingly becoming lost amongst the rage. It’s really taken a turn since hiring Bolt and then launching Outsiders with Latham and Co. to air against Insiders on the ABC…

2 Likes

It also happens in Victoria with the Herald Sun.

1 Like

I watch Fox News alot and Sky News have to say you are not wrong here. Sky News is becoming the second cousin to a really conservative network.
Latham and Co , I can’t stand him. Paul Murray is the Aussie answer to Hannity. (Shrudders)

1 Like

She’s probably the only decent commentator on this station of right wingers including Latham, who is a joke! She needs to call him an Aussie idiot and embarrassment, which he is!

Latham isn’t a right-winger.
If you watched outsiders and sky news you would know this.

Latham is an unstable bully.

3 Likes

Latham flip flops to whoever is buttering his bread.

That’s a rather condescending reply.:grin: I do watch Sky News, when it’s news. I don’t need their talking head’s right wing comment including Latham’s! We are all entitled to our opinion, you have yours, I have mine.

Just saying, he said last week he isn’t… but anyway…

The new set has arrived! Here are couple of sneak peak pics.

7 Likes

I guess that’s not too bad. Haven’t seen the whole set yet. I don’t mind the new logo.
As I have previously said, it would be good if they had a news set and an opinion set.

4 Likes

Could they not upgrade the camera for the news update set to be in HD? Why is everything half assed.

New set looks good though. Desk is impressive.

It is hd

Sky news HD is available through the HD package with Foxtel. Cameras and everything have been HD for a while.