Sky News

I think her name was Liz? Honestly can’t remember

the design is clearly inspired by Jesse Watters’ Fox News show. sky loves to follow in their footsteps.

Sky sent Peta Credlin to Alice Springs today to report on the crime in the town and get a feel for what it’s like on the ground.

3 Likes

Liz Storer?

Rowan and the gang were on fire again on Outsiders today.

It is without doubt the best Australian show on TV and provides a much-needed counter to the same old stuff on rival networks.

And if you missed it there’s an hour package at 6pm.

Looking forward to Amanda Stoker’s new show tonight at 7pm. She’ll be a star, but I really want to see her return to politics down the track - this time in the lower house where she can really be a force.

2 Likes

In no measure imaginable is this statement factually correct.

23 Likes

Right up there with any claim of “unrivalled coverage” and “television event of the year”.

10 Likes

I mean Sky News is literally unrivalled in what it does, perhaps not with the intent they meant it.

7 Likes

It’s a claim used in Australian television in general. Seven usually makes the claim.

1 Like

This kind of pisstake satire is certainly the best and most hilarious form of comedic claptrap I’ve seen.

11 Likes

Erin Molan returns to present her show on Sky News this afternoon, a week after her father, Senator Jim Molan, was laid to rest. Erin told her colleague Paul Murray on his show yesterday that the past few weeks had been hard for her and her family.

1 Like

I don’t normally watch Sky News, but I will watch Erin Molan’s show today.

It’s been a sad week with Cindy Williams passing away and I really liked Erin on Happy Days.

1 Like
5 Likes

You’d think Sky of all people would know what the ABC logo looks like given its such an evil leftist organization.

2 Likes

hold on, they could be complaining about the coverage of ABC US, what have they ever done for us? :thinking:

5 Likes

You can’t make this up. Hilarious.

1 Like

It’s Sky News… what do we expect?

1 Like

Yeah, nah, that wasn’t an accident. It’s an example of how petty they are.

2 Likes

Sky News always check their facts. :wink:

Are We Ready For War? will premiere on Wednesday 15 February at 7:30pm AEDT on Sky News.

1 Like