Sky News

this is a Sky News thread, so leave the comments focussed in here on Sky News. You want to talk about the others, there are appropriate threads elsewhere.

1 Like

Time to stop taking the bait now guys…

2 Likes

This topic was automatically opened after 21 hours.

Inside The News has been a great summer filler for Sky News.

James Morrow and Gary Hardgrave keep it relevant and real. I really hope they bring back Gary’s show on Friday nights. The US Report hosted by James is also a must watch, but I can see that being rested for a year and returning in the lead-up to the 2024 US election.

2 Likes

Looks like no Hardgrave on Fri nights. Rita and Erin moved to Friday night with the US Report and Media Show to stay.

Big bad Cory Bernardi moves to Sunday night with future PM Amanda Stoker and Muzza. Outsiders hour package at 6pm.

A big year ahead for the great ones.

2 Likes

Future PM hahahahahha

3 Likes

She literally just lost her seat which was also not even in the House of Reps where 99% of PMs are/have been in

Like her or not the chances of her being PM are about as high as mine

7 Likes

Clearly the member’s taking the piss, since it’s the only thing they know how to do on this forum.

1 Like

Fact check. Out of 31 Australian PM’s, 1 was a Senator; John Gorton. That’s 3.23%.

Let’s not forget Amanda Stoker is highly regarded within the Liberal party and will likely return to parliament as an MP at the next election. Her chances of a future leadership role are significantly higher than yourself at this stage.

2 Likes

Losing her senate seat is the best thing that could have happened.

She’ll be back bigger and better in the house of reps at the next election. Future Liberal leader and PM for sure!

In the meantime, Amanda’s Sunday night show should be a ripper!

Steve Price ffs.

Let’s hope he isn’t used as a fill-in past this week for nightly Sky shows.

Can’t stand him.

Hopefully Rowan Dean is the main fill-in as the year goes on.

1 Like

Thank you for providing us with awesome entertainment :joy_cat::joy_cat:

Is Sky News your best friend ?

5 Likes

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Federal Politics

Oh no we can’t have someone praising Sky News now can’t we.

We need to keep the Sky News thread full of group think lefties.

Back on topic, Chris Kenny was great in the 8pm slot last night. The guy is so well researched and backs up his diverse views with facts.

Was disappointed to see Price as a guest on Murray show. He is better suited to being a punching bag on the Project.

3 Likes

RiP Jim Molan.

He was a fantastic Sky News contributor over the years.

2 Likes

I saw this lol.

what’s up with sharri Markson I thought she was getting a new show

Still on mat leave I think - won’t start til Feb.

2 Likes

Just channel surfing… the back drop on Chris Kenny tonight, not gonna lie, I really like it.

Edit: that woman at the desk though however, awful, squabbles like a teenager trying to stick up for her friend who just cheated on her boyfriend.

2 Likes

Sophie Elsworth, by any chance?