Sky News

Looks like Sky News Australia has given up on Piers Morgan Uncensored. It will be dumped from the prime 9pm slot where it flopped and shunted to 10.30pm when it returns next Tuesday.

7 Likes

Hilarious, she really is a perfect fit for Sky.

3 Likes

I know the guides currently have Rowan Dean continuing at 9pm, but I wonder if that will be permanent and if not, who will take the 9pm slot? Would Paul want his second hour back?

1 Like

Also

Who was filling Credlin’s spot?

1 Like
1 Like

Chris Smith.

1 Like

Sky News is just foul.
As an educator I’m totally offended by the comments of Hollie Hughes tonight about education and teachers… what would she know about the curriculum? Banging on about schools not teaching basics and pushing woke agendas… crawl back under a rock Hollie until you know what you’re talking about!
These broadcasters should be talking up the profession and encouraging our best candidates to take up teaching, not the opposite.

14 Likes

The scary bit is, Hollie Hughes isn’t a broadcaster but a senator.

6 Likes

Needs to get her head checked. The funny thing is all these Liberal politicians think they know Australians and are in touch but their little fantasy lands that they splurt out on Sky News clearly suggests otherwise. They’re cooked.

7 Likes

They just steal headlines from the US and try to use them here

4 Likes

Now Rowan Dean’s guests are bagging teachers.

1 Like

Why are you watching this crap?

3 Likes

I’m staying with my elderly father and he had it on.

1 Like

What does he make of it? Is he getting sucked this kind of rubbish?

1 Like

there are some vile MPs around (mostly but not solely of the LNP persuasion) but she would have to be the most. And it’s a pretty high benchmark.

3 Likes

No. He likes to watch and grumble at them. He particularly dislikes Paul Murray lol

3 Likes

Tell him not to watch. Even if he doesnt agree, exposure to that nonsense is harmful.

1 Like

Good to see that he agrees with what everyone thinks.

I love how Sky commentators and right wing nutters seems to be so against the idea of a commission into Media Diversity because they believe it’s an attack on voices their so-called ‘inner-city lefties’ hate, yet whenever the left has anything to say they’re the first ones to attack them. So who’s really the bully here? The ‘lefties’ or the Murdoch nutters complaining about free speech and cancel culture at every opportunity?

1 Like