Sky News

Wasn’t that reported and announced last month?

2 Likes

Was reported here and other places. Nothing new.

3 Likes

Looks like Sky news has started on Samsung plus. Wasn’t meant to be the 23rd?

1 Like

Do you have a screenshot of Sky News Now?

No, I don’t but I can confirm it’s the same as what they’re doing with Sky news in regional areas. It’s basically run to the same schedule.

1 Like

3 Likes

This is all that airs during the ad breaks, although I think an ad or two have slipped through before

Would be nice if there was some breakfiller music or even the weather loop that the Australia Channel uses

2 Likes

even if they did what BBC World used to do…

2 Likes

Ads are usually overlayed on FAST channels, with the primary feed showing a breakfiller. They probably don’t have any advertisers just yet.

1 Like

A few ads played tonight during Kenny (Maccas, Adidas and Adobe) then back to the break graphic. It would seem it was intentional.

2 Likes

Maybe they are program sponsors?

Sky hyperventilating this morning about the liberals being woke is why they lost.

1 Like

9 posts were merged into an existing topic: ABC News Content and Appearance

As voters age, current trends are showing less are turning right.

They can’t face or admit the mortality of their own audience.

Will the Libs when elections again in the future, yes of course, but it won’t be with the help from Sky’s opinion shows appealing to an audience that is narrower than they’d like to admit.

3 Likes

So, why are you watching it then? Something tells me you secretly admire them but can’t admit it. Lol.

5 Likes

I tune in post elections for the Lols. Entertaining watching crazy people rationalize their nonsense.

6 Likes

Hahaha yeah I was watching when they somewhat berudgly called it haha. Was good entertainment to see them blame woke (as they normally do) when the liberals lose any election.

Might surprise was seeing Paul in labor related camps interviewing a labor supporter . That shut me up. Although he was very quiet. Loved how the labor supporter didn’t look at him at all during the interview :sweat_smile:

Omg where do I start with Chris Kenny? The arrogance is pretty telling. How bout look at the arrogance of the New South Wales liberal party over the fast few years and behaving during the pandemic? I most voters said fuck you last night.

1 Like

Same here :grinning:

Paul has a lot of labor mates and quite a few malleable positions on issues. Make of that what you will.

Is he really a conservative? He’s an entertainer.

I’ve not watched him outside of clips in his Sky News persona, but years back in his Triple M days and when he was billed as a ‘comedian’ on TV, I certainly never got the impression that he had strong political beliefs, I suppose that can mean he’s good at adapting what he says for his audience, but I certainly interpret that as him having no real backbone of a worldview.

One of the roles I looked up was him doing Seven’s shortlived “The Nightcap” - I wonder if he’d do a segment blasting himself for his joke about the Pope here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5QvOJkK2vQ.

1 Like