Sky News

True, her ability to read the political wind is impressive.

There’s a case to say she was actually prime minister, not Abbott, he was merely the puppet.

As far as media career goes, she’d be way better as an analyst than a host.

To be fair if I’d be wearing sunglasses if I was speaking to someone wearing a hi vis tailored suit like that.

That aside, wouldn’t surprise me if Credlin’s and Bolt’s presentation is of some appeal to Sky’s audience. Like they’re just an ordinary person from suburban Melbourne railing against the government.

Andrew Bolt has plans to broadcast his Sky News program from home, with the Melbourne house he owns with his wife coming up for sale and his country home having been demolished ready for a new house to be built. COVID-19 has delayed the rebuild.

1 Like

That’ll be fun…given what he’s said about them in the past…

2 Likes

I’d agree, every body deserves a voice.

4 Likes

Paulys out in the region’s tonight.

It’s good he gets out.

A pity about the content though.

2 Likes

Weird location to broadcast the show.

It really pushes the specific audience they are targeting for this show.

1 Like

Local RSL clubs are often at the heart of the community, where you will find the real people.

Plays to the demographics, why wouldn’t they.

2 Likes

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

1 Like

Paulie no friends

1 Like

As opposed to a mannequin? Or the aliens from V?

1 Like

Your working everyday Aussies not pompous yuppies you might find at a high end bar or restaurant, it’s their target demographic.

1 Like

Like Alan Jones and Andrew Bolt. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

So If you eat at restaurants or cafes and NOT an RSL you’re

Not a real Aussie
Not a working aussie
A yuppie
Pompous

Got it!

4 Likes

The hypocrisy of the people on the right is disgusting. That’s very divisive language.

4 Likes

No I didn’t mean that at all, of course normal people go to regular cafes and pubs, I was referring to the so called ‘premium’ establishments most media companies tend to broadcast from when doing an OB. There’s no need to make fun of RSL clubs, it’s a huge part of middle Australian culture. They may not be the classiest venue with their Bingo and Pokies but they form a centre of local communities.

are these the “quiet Australians” we keep hearing about?

8 Likes