Sky News Regional

I don’t think it makes much of a difference if it’s SBN or Aspire TV - they’re both home shopping channels.

2 Likes

SBN isn’t home shopping, it’s christian televangelism

1 Like

Think he means both paid programming.

Well one is trying to sell you a vacuum cleaner and the other is trying to sell you the power of god :angel:

6 Likes

Which one sucks more?

4 Likes

That’s exactly what I meant. A 1800 number and a dollar figure is advertised at least every half hour on both channels.

3 Likes

As much as I don’t particularly enjoy the infomercial/home shopping channels, at least there’s a reasonable chance that you’ll actually get something of value in return if you ring up and order something from them…

3 Likes

No fanfare for the start of Sky News Regional - Aspire abruptly went to black the a few seconds later Sports Headlines started mid sentence with a bit of some blockiness.

LCN 56 is using MPEG4 and 3.1 MBps

8 Likes

8 Likes

Second ident with video of both

6 Likes

What does Channel 83 look like now?

It’s 9Life now

1 Like

Ah of course, did anyone capture the switchover?

2 Likes

Cheers

Looking at SCA’s channel guide, there are more pre-emptions than first thought. The last hour of Newsday (1pm - 2pm AEST) is being replaced by a replay of the previous night’s 8pm program (ie; ‘In My View’ on Monday & Alan Jones Tuesday - Friday). Similarly, a replay of Paul Murray Live replaces the last hour of Afternoon Agenda (4pm - 5pm AEST).

4 Likes

Have any modified versions been made for WIN areas, where the channel is on 53?

1 Like

It says 53 and 56

4 Likes

Some of the promos running

4 Likes

And again Fetch is not handling the switch over I have tried everything