Sky News Regional

Simulcast in most markets, although only on SNOW in WA (also live from 4am).

Studio 10 also airs all four hours on WIN WA.

Also simulcast live on Sky News Weather for Foxtel viewers.

5 Likes

The Friday Showdown with Rita Panahi and Nicholas Reece is like watching Dumb and Dumber. Dreadful television. WIN is to be congratulated for dumping this rubbish.

3 Likes

Sounds terrible.

Funnily enough this show makes you smarter in comparison.

That’s an insult to Dumb and Dumber. At least that movie was funny. This is like watching two drunks punching on in the parking lot, and you know they have mental deficiencies.

2 Likes

1 Like

Surely they can continue this service and make this Free to Stream on their Website if they can’t find a Regional Commercial TV Partner. The thing that will be missing of course is the WIN stuff of course.

sky news is already free on the foxtel now app

I thought it wasn’t anymore?

1 Like

The Sky News app has a live stream Extra 1 that is currently showing AM Agenda live, but I don’t know if it that stream is live all day. The description that states it is a catch up channel and shows press conferences live would indicate that it is only sporadically live.

It’s mostly delayed repeats of previous programming. They don’t cover up the Live super or the clock when they repeat programs (unlike Extra 2 and 3) so it’s easy to tell.

Up until a month or so ago, Extra 1 was a simulcast of Sky News COVID-19.

1 Like

Used to be until sometime in 2019. That was one way how i used to watch it without paying for it.

1 Like
6 Likes

Today? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Headline News I assume?

2 Likes

What is Channel 56? A SCA / 10 affiliate channel?

1 Like

Yes.

1 Like

SCA only

1 Like

Aspire Tv is currently on channel 56 in those areas. Infomercials and paid religious programming replaced by Alan and co’s cash for comment?

3 Likes

I think I’d rather infomercials.

Nice get, @Leo_Puglisi6

4 Likes

Wonder how much cash Murdoch threw SCA for this… clearly more than they get from a channel of infomercials.