Sky News Regional

No. Bolt is not on Sky News on WIN.

2 Likes

“Premium content” :rofl:

https://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/opinion/andrew-bolt/andrew-bolt-why-do-elderly-australian-men-keep-getting-jail-for-raping-young-boys/news-story/bf8146e58a31128a4131967258de2d72

He shouldn’t be on Foxtel, let alone WIN.

2 Likes

When did that happen?

Do Sky News know :person_shrugging:

5 Likes

Ended at the end of last year. Now he’s exclusive to Foxtel.

4 Likes

right when he moved from the city to the “country” :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Sky News have too many hours of talking rubbish, breaking it up with Fox Sports News is a good thing in my view.

2 Likes

Are you sure it’s not the other way around?

1 Like

Finally some good news:

WIN Corp currently has an affiliate deal with Network Ten and an arrangement to broadcast Sky News content in regional areas. Industry sources familiar with that deal, which expires in August, said it is unlikely to be renewed.

From the SMH

14 Likes

I can see 9Rush being added to the WIN lineup come August.

1 Like

7 Likes

9Rush would be the replacement channel

2 Likes

The affiliation agreement as announced doesn’t include 9 Rush.

6 Likes

More likely to be GOLD 2 than 9Rush.

9 Likes

remember when 9life wasn’t in the regional area when it first broadcast they had to add it when they received a lot of complaints lol

2 Likes

I don’t know if complaints were the reason. The temporary affiliation agreement at the time saw Nine getting it’s way with a lot of things. 9Life was just one of them. We also saw Extra launch, heavy 9Now and nine.com.au promotion, and a relaxing of WIN’s reluctance in promoting Nine’s multi-channels (remember they were covering promos on 9Go! and 9Gem with generic idents?)

People would have complained, sure, but they usually fall on deaf ears with WIN.

5 Likes

Hope so!

2 Likes

Finally, something good to watch on free-to-air.

9 Likes

You’ll love it when the lineup becomes:

• WIN SD
  • WIN HD
  • Gold
  • Gold 2
  • Gold 3
  • Gold 4 on WIN
9 Likes

Let’s not forget:

Gold Extra
Gold +1

1 Like

It should be noted there has been a recent sharp increase in Fox Sports News content during the week.

4 Likes