Sky News Regional

Caps of Headline News today:

4 Likes

Most propbaly you’d be the only one in th country to give a shit. I doubt anybody else watching would even care or notice.

3 Likes

Is that in HD now?

1 Like

I would take it that the caps were off WIN HD

1 Like

Ahh! Of course! You can tell I’ve never watched it!

1 Like

Yes, recorded of the WIN simulcast.

The Bad Blood New Blood doco will be played on WIN this Saturday:

2 Likes

Showing ‘Bad Blood, New Blood’ is actually (for once) a good program/reason for WIN to breakaway from the regular schedule

2 Likes

This might be the best thing to happen from the SNOW deal.

1 Like

Looks so much better, but that generic backdrop is terrible and needs to be updated.

1 Like

Lawyer X promo

Some more things:

7 Likes

That 15 second promo featuring the formation of the Sky logo is really elegant

4 Likes

Lineup:

Promos:

1 Like

Seems like the quality of their promos and IDs etc is gradually getting better. Maybe Sky News is taking a more active role in helping WIN with this.

1 Like

Or maybe because WIN Graphics now have more time on their hands due to the recent newsroom closures.

3 Likes

Maybe there’s some truth in that, although to be fair WIN closed their Canberra newsroom six years ago and I haven’t noticed any drop in quality with the bulletin coming out of Wollongong now (although local jobs lost is upsetting of course)

1 Like

I thought SNA did all the presentation graphics for the WIN channel. They’re the same design.

2 Likes

You’re probably right, I have no idea. I just thought they were very tacky before and are a bit better now.

1 Like

SNA was tacky before this relaunch too, so you’re not wrong!

3 Likes

WIN retains a newsroom in Canberra. The presentation of the bulletin however was transferred to Wollongong at that time.

1 Like