Sky News Regional

Bad Blood New Blood promo:

The general promos are back to using “Australia’s News Channel” endtag:

2 Likes

Headline News promo:

2 Likes

No mappy? :open_mouth:

1 Like

All program promos use the WIN circle which has replaced the blue word mark since the relaunch.

1 Like

Promo for Hinch:

It’s just past 1:15AEST and I’m watching an “encore” of The Outsiders on SNOW (still using the old logo, BTW). Is it usual to show these encores with the clock at the bottom right of screen showing the time at which the show was originally broadcast? Are WIN so cheap they can’t insert a clock with the current time when they replay these shows?

4 Likes

First time I’ve noticed it on this channel. It’s normal to see that on the online streams though, which are essentially the same as SNOW minus Headline News and FSN.

4 Likes

No, normally an up-to-date ticker and clock runs at all times.

1 Like

WIN didn’t get the memo.

3 Likes

WIN didn’t get the memo, why is nobody surprised?

3 Likes

The new ticker is really hard to read in SD

3 Likes

The carrier pigeon must have got lost in the fog.

Either that or the telegraph lines are down again.

3 Likes

Tried calling WIN in Wollongong about fixing the Sky News on WIN graphics. She seemed confused and thought I wasn’t receiving Sky News. Like, if I have a MPEG-2 TV when mine is currently an MPEG-4 one!

2 Likes

Well, you don’t expect them to actually watch Sky News on WIN, do you? :wink:

5 Likes

WIN always throw away all their complainants about bad/unnecessary watermark framing and the mappy itself cause they find it “perfect”.

2 Likes

New look for Sky News on Win - looks like Sky News in the UK

9 Likes

New logo looks alright. Thought they would have gone with a red ‘on WIN’ bit.

7 Likes

Attempted logo re-creation:

12 Likes

Also it no longer says “live” in the corner. And their promos still look terrible and haven’t been updated yet.

1 Like

I’m surprised they got the unreadable ticker issue resolved!