Show Me The Movie!

As an overnight timeslot filler it would suffice. Nine show endless repeats of Skippy, Seaway and The Avengers, maybe Show Me The Movie could be Ten’s endless repeat.

Rove is going to be on Friday/Sat nights and Chris/Julia Sunday nights.

Ten’s head of programming Daniel Monaghan says the second season will go for eight weeks. He also explains Jane Harber is in New York and scheduling does not work out, so she has been replaced by Brooke Satchwell.

Brand new opening to season two. Last season’s opening featuring animated re-creations of famous movie scenes have been dropped.
This week’s guests: Tiriel Mora (The Castle), Kate McCartney, Dave Thornton and Nikki Osborne.

I didn’t like the desks on show me the movie

1 Like

Neither, they look unfinished.

Ten oddly debuted show me the movie last night after hughsey. Not sure why when they are promoting it for a premiere on Friday.

That was a repeat from last Friday.

1 Like

I am pretty sure it had Brooke Satchwell on it. And the opening line was “we are back”. I was half asleep tho so maybe I mixed up a promo and the show

Yes. The new season started last Friday night and the first episode was repeated last night.

Oh. Thought it started this Friday. My Bad

1 Like

Nah, last Friday in the usual 7:30pm Living Room timeslot, wasn’t as impressed as last season (which I got into via catch up) but will probably tune in again (being a movie buff :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:)

1 Like

Good timeslot for a replay

Show Me The Movie moves to Thursdays at 7.30pm

2 Likes

After their ads telling us how “Thursday’s not a night. Friday is a night” :thinking:

2 Likes

Should have kept Thursday out of the night fight, just in case. :wink:

Should have picked a night where Ten were guaranteed a win, like… :thinking: …I’ll get back to you.

Last night’s ratings were beyond diabolical. Less than 250K and nowhere in the demos. The move to Thursdays can’t come soon enough.

I was one of the people watching, again.

Did the show air a new ep last night? Nothing on Tenplay.