Show Me The Movie!

I didn’t think Roving Enterprises produced it anymore… Am I mistaken?

Doesn’t really mean anything in that context.

His company will produce the Saturday night show, but SMTM is produced by Blink TV and The Peoject is now just a Roving Enterprise format which is produced in-house at 10.

It’s a Roving Enterprise format as far as I know, but it’s done in-house at 10 these days (credits say Roving Enterprises format).

1 Like

I believe that’s true. They are only credited as creator of the show these days.

1 Like

Still get a pay cheque

Not the same as working on a show though.

The new ads for this show are really lame. Last seasons were much better produced, if not a little repetitive.

Really? I liked them and I thought they were better than last year’s.

Especially that’s not a night. This is a night. :joy:

1 Like

Caps from a couple of tonight’s promos

2 Likes

Good that they’re investing in more original programming on Fridays, I’d say due to Dancing with the Stars and all of Chris Brown’s shows, they are resting The Living Room for a little while.

I get that their shows are important, but you don’t see Johanna Griggs taking weeks off Better Homes and Gardens to film House Rules? And Dr Chris has simply been replaced by fill-ins during I’m a Celebrity for the past 4 years.

2 Likes

BH&G and Dancing are both very different shows with very different schedules, but perhaps they just want to give it a rest anyway?

House Rules is filmed in advance. Takeaway and DWTS as well as Celebrity are usually broadcast Live.

Harry Potter promo tonight was also good.

3 Likes

I reckon Johanna Griggs films Better Homes and Gardens AND House Rules on the same week. For example, Joh only introduces a house for interior renovation to other House Rules teams on day 1 and meets the teams for the signature items challenge on day 6-7 of renovation. On other days she could be in another state filming BH&G segments.

1 Like

Who cares serioulsy! :joy:

2 Likes

it would be nice if they repeated season 1 again on mainstream TV, for those that missed it the first time around.

I doubt Seven would be interested in showing it

1 Like

Seven show Slideshow countless times throughout the years over on 7mate. 10 have replayed Under The Dome for the first 2 years or so, repeated MasterChef and The Biggest Loser over on ONE during the day. No reason why they can’t replay more shows.