Share Your Pics 📷

Gwydir River Bingara NSW, Newell Highway Edgeroi NSW & Wanky studio shots at NOW FM Moree

6 Likes

Victoria Hotel Goondiwindi QLD, Silo Art Barraba NSW, NOW FM Studio Moree & TV Tower Mt Dowe NSW

6 Likes

Watertower Museum Gunnedah NSW & 2VM/NOW FM building Balo St Moree, ABC New England/Northwest Tx site at Manilla NSW and a drone shot of Mt Dowe

6 Likes

5 Likes

This sunset is over Lady Robinsons Beach on the shore of Botany Bay, in the southern suburb of Sandringham.

3 Likes

Pictures of the new Waterfront Precinct at Shell Cove, which fully opened to the public today.

4 Likes

My favourite photo of 2013 was the The Perth City Skyline taken from Kings Park.
During that time, Elizabeth Quay was under construction. Taken from my iPod Touch 5th Generation

5 Likes

My favourite activity at home, listening to music in the spa at night :heart:

3 Likes

Lazing about on Saturday afternoon at Clovelly.

2 Likes

Just a sign of summer coming love seeing a Pohutukawa

5 Likes

An impromptu visit to the beach in my lunch break today with the wife and 4 year old. A packed Devonport Bluff.

8 Likes

The other night there was an Aurora Australis happening over the southern states and I’ve tried before but I’ve never been able to see the colours as you need a camera for it. I’ve seen it naked eye before. I decided to give it a crack one more time with the phone camera and fiddling with the settings and I managed to capture a bit of a green tinge in there. I know it’s not great compared to the amazing ones the experienced people got on the night but I was pretty happy with this considering it couldn’t really have been worse conditions on a perfect night for it.

So - here’s my Aurora shot from the dirty bedroom window (so I could hold it on there and not move too much with the long exposure!) in the middle of the suburbs, trying to avoid street lights and over the light pollution from the Latrobe area.

9 Likes

This was a photo that was taken in May 2006 in Fremantle, WA on my school excursion to the Maritime Museum.

9 Likes

Just hanging out under the tree in mum front yard.

8 Likes

My favourite photo of 2009 was visiting the Valley of the Giants Tree Top Walk not far from Walpole. This was taken at the end of 2009. I had a great time visiting the Valley of the Giants down south.

5 Likes

Perhaps make a contribution of your own to point it in the direction you’d like it to take?

I struggle to find time to get the DSLR out these days.

Here’s s couple from my phone.

Sunset over a swollen Yarra June '21. Rose further here Couple of days later to a minor flood level.

A trip to Ripponlea earlier this year. The setting for many an ABC TV series over the years.

6 Likes

I think this has been a great thread, I love seeing the various pics everyone is posting.

I haven’t posted one yet - time to do something about that… This was probably my best recent pic… from last week at Nambucca Heads on the NSW Mid North Coast…beautiful spot.

15 Likes

There’s no way! Is that from Google?? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

That is actually fantastic!!

I love that photo!!

3 Likes

Took these in January this year using the dark mode camera feature on my iPhone.

18 Likes

A favourite photo of 2010 was my trip to Cairns. I had a good time on the Captain Cook Cruises back then. You can see the other boat that is travelling back to the Cairns harbour. I have ad a good time there and the place has been fantastic.

10 Likes