Seven & Ten News (SCA)

Yes, have been forgetting to mention it. Looks great, only time I’ve noticed is during the last one just before the news starts during the Chase but it has been happening for at least the past week. Assuming it would only be happening from Launceston bulletins so if say Louise is filling in on a weeknight I’d imagine it won’t be there but it does look great.

1 Like

It is a shame they aren’t more adventurous with their studios… and Hobart have the same setup as Launceston so it’s a shame there aren’t any OSGs or different camera angles either during broadcasts from Hobart.

SCA aren’t adventurous with the entire TV operation in general.
Tas is just used to being o top so there’s no innovation, it’s a very old fashioned bulletin.
GTSBKN has gone down the gurgler it’s hard to see how they can revie it without a massive shake-up.

If Nine News Tasmania is anything but a greenscreen, I reckon they’ll refresh this bulletin a little bit - update the graphics, use/update the set a bit more etc.

1 Like

I’m suprised by the lack of noise about the Nine bulletin. I’d have thought we’d have at least some job vacancies or names announced by now??

4 Likes

Yeah, it’s weird. It took everyone by surprise it seems as I don’t think there had been any whispers of it until it was announced but it was announced in a pretty public and official way - the upfronts but since then nothing. It felt a bit like one of those off the cuff type comments in a way despite being an official thing.

Hopefully there will be more to hear by mid-year.

2 Likes

1 Like

Possibly announced before being signed off? Even if it is delayed a little, you would think there would be some job vacancies by now, unless off course they’re doing it on the cheap.

1 Like

I noticed that Victoria Eastoe has been filing reports for 7 Tasmania News recently :slight_smile:

1 Like

Perhaps another sign of giving up, the SA News twitter hasn’t been used in around ten months. Must be the only tv operation in the country not putting content on twitter.

WIN isn’t in some markets either.

1 Like

Fair, I retract the second part of my post then.
Still, very strange. SC still seems to be using Facebook.

1 Like

Is Seven Regional (ex-Prime7) doing any? I’m not on fb so they may be there

1 Like

yeah they put stories up much like the metro stations.

1 Like

How Does That Happen Furious GIF - How Does That Happen Furious Unbelievable - Discover & Share GIFs

2 Likes

Spencer Gulf news axed. Last bulletin aired last night.

8 Likes

The bulletin didn’t make a mention at the end last night.
Not good for those local communities.
Should never have been delegated to 7two

3 Likes
5 Likes

Nothing on their social media? Maybe that’s why they got locked out.

Been along time coming though, hasn’t had any investment in a long time.

1 Like

Really unfortunate. Surely they could’ve just aired the bulletin until Friday for a final farewell instead of axing it immediately with no warning? Also unfortunate for the Spencer Gulf with no more local news, and the reporters who will lose their jobs like @DJPizarro.

1 Like