Seven (Southern Cross)

I saw a 7HD Cricket promo earlier tonight. :roll_eyes:

At least Prime removes that stuff for markets without all services. Perhaps it will improve over time.

3 Likes

It’s SCA, I wouldn’t hold your breath on that. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Weren’t they the same mob that was airing Today on Southern Cross Seven :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

New AFL sponsor billboard:

3 Likes

This’ll sound naive, but what if someone called SCA’s TV HQ in Canberra? Or even MediaHub? Telling them about 7flix promos and HD promos on 7 Tasmania, they’d probabky listen and do something.

But yeah, naive of me probably, because surely they’d know and it’s more a matter of they can’t do anything (yet) or it’s just to much effort until something is sorted?

I think you will find they know 7flix and 9life promos are in the dirty feed, that is the risk of taking the dirty feed and saving money not scheduling and recreating show promos. I think its just how it is and one day hopefully they might see some sense to bring those channels in.

2 Likes

This is the phone number:

Tel: 02 6242 2400

8 Likes

And put a call in for me, tell them their shareholders are unimpressed too.

It’s all about the other sense , dollars & cents. The only reason SCA added the other digital multi-channels, at least for here in SA back in 2011, was because the then federal (Labor) government splashed around a heap of cash.

1 Like

Yes I think you are right there, there is no sense just dollars and cents :slight_smile:

To be honest getting the HD channel in HD was the best change I personally don t care too much for SD multichannels. Its hard watching that content on a large 4k oled screen.

Would be nice to get 7HD, 7flix and Ten HD in Darwin since they’ve decided to remove their brand. Noticed they’re still producing Southern Cross’ The Scoop for us. Facebook page has been rebranded to Southern Cross NT.

Some more caps of dirty feed elements now seen on Main 7 Channel:

Lotto - SCTV (clean feed) and Seven:

LCN:

4 Likes

The CSA’s and the sponsor billboard are now 7 branded too. Well, all the ones I’ve seen the last couple of days. Last week they were still Southern Cross.

Is that a before and after comparison, or is Tassie getting some kind of clean feed?

Before and after

1 Like

How is SC7 showing footage from Underbelly?!? :open_mouth:

Part of the Sunday Night story on Carl’s daughter?

2 Likes

Southern Cross stuffed up again :rofl::rofl:

I think credit goes to @SydneyCityTV for predicting this weeks ago:

13 Likes

I think @SydneyCityTV nailed that one clearly! Nice!

I think the fact Southern Cross didnt do a release of info on this until a media watch story confirms a lot about the company. Sadly SCTV news tasmania is looking up there with Seven news in many respects, unfortunately the noodle updates of other regions lets the company down.

2 Likes