Seven On-Air Presentation

It’s also airing as a sponsor billboard:

3 Likes

Saw this at the end of a promo for a new season of Towies starting next Tuesday on 7mate.

If this promo was REALLY true, it wouldn’t be SD only and tucked away on Channel 73 now, would it? :grin:

5 Likes

Is that how they’re promoting themselves now?

1 Like

They’ve been using that slogan for many years.

7 Likes

And they’ve been the clear No 1 rating multi-channel for 2 or 3 years now?

2 Likes

Some more tonight at 8:36pm

9 Likes

I wonder WHY Channel 7 (Sydney) has this show listed with Euro currency on their EPG when Prime7 has it correctly in $ (given its an Australian made show with David Koch involved).

7 Likes

if you enjoyed the original, then you’ll love “How to Make 10,000 Euros in 20 Days”.

4 Likes

Looks like Seven having play-out issues again, positive the PRG didn’t air coming back from a break (middle of program) on The Simpsons on 7mate

Update

Confirmed, no program opening classification warning / “CC” and PRGs whatsoever airing during any episode tonight.

Are other markets the same? What about other channels?

Haven’t seen it like this before. No wonder they’re moving, BCM seems to now be imploding. @WAtvVideos @TV.Cynic

4 Likes

Do you spend money to maintain something you’ve decided to sell?

1 Like

7TWO also showing problems. Rest of them look ok.

Edit: 7food network showing black on eastern states feed. Lol

Just checked mine (live stream not broadcast) and it appears to be airing fine here?

Yeah, it came back eventually.

1 Like

Main channel seemingly normal?

Assuming 7flix is fine (as it’s handled by a different facility)?
What about 7food’s PRGs?

I guess we’ll see if 7Two and 7mate play-out (classification warning / “CC” and PRGs) improve during the night.

1 Like

Some more again of aforementioned in this thread… (9:04pm)

(even though this movie had already been airing for 29min)

Classification warning also working like normal on the main channel:

2 Likes

:thinking:

Damn it! I swore I’d stop these terms: output deal BCM Melbourne. Only one of them seems to have been a success. Bloody hell Sully :man_facepalming:

1 Like

Instead of a full screen transition network promo at the end of a program (as capped above), this is a split-screen in-program one for a single channel (i.e.) Sunday Night and still with a countdown clock, as seen at the end of AGT

5 Likes

Another one (9:02pm tonight at the end of AGT)

(this aired on Seven in 2011)

4 Likes

Brisbane has changed over to using NPC on-air now. Another thing to note is that 7HD now has 5.1 surround sound audio and that all SD channels have also now gotten small black bars on either side of the picture to save on bit-rate.

10 Likes