Seven On-Air Presentation

and what about regional vic???

7flix?

1 Like

Definitely not ideal and the program clash will happen again same time next year unless Seven does something about it.

2 Likes

So, am I right in thinking that Melbourne/VIC showed 30 mins of Better Homes on Seven, 30 mins on 7TWO and the rest online/catchup? What a mess!

Adelaide pre-empted programs on 7TWO to show the full 90-minute program at 6pm. Why couldn’t Melbourne have done the same, showing it 6.30-8pm on 7TWO?

2 Likes

Yes, but they chose random segments compiled into a 60min split channel program. Also not ideal.

2 Likes

BCM aired a ‘squashed’ and re-arranged Tattslotto graphic because of the tennis graphics on the main channel about 30min ago

1 Like

The design of the lotto graphics have been updated recently, I think it was mentioned earlier in this thread. Here is a screencapture:

4 Likes

Looks nice too. But it wasn’t that, it was condensed and to the right-hand side what I saw. But it was those graphics.

1 Like

Seven Sport sponsor billboard for tonight’s soccer friendly on 7Two (using Deeksy V/O and the main channel theme before the current one, very generic)

4 Likes

PRG (script?) error tonight at the start of The Simpsons on 7mate.

“AGT | Next Sunday >” promo add-on to watermark appeared when the classification warning came on, then disappeared, then re-appeared with the closed caption bug, then disappeared again.

Could this also be a sign of BCM’s operational closure and the new facility at NPC in Sydney now functioning?

If so, Seven’s broadcasting team have done a terrific job (so far), as there’s no visible difference whatsoever.

1 Like

Sounds to me like there was a visual difference…

1 Like

Well, that was clearly a mistake,.

Update

Definitely something wrong at BCM / NPC or wherever tonight.

The Simpsons randomly stopped in the middle of a scene, started playing the movie Men In Black (Columbia Pictures logo) with classification warning, CC bug and all (and still that AGT add on issue), then cut back to The Simpsons (whether it was poorly edited and scheduled or a master control operator had sharp eyes and immediately overrode).

The end of the ep had full credits this time (almost never happens on Seven), with a glitch with the 20C Fox fanfare end logo (like two trying to play at once) and the movie started… Again. With a classification warning and CC bug… Again.

Whoops.

(Wasn’t able to cap, perhaps @WAtvVideos can look out for it later, occurred around 6:25pm)

1 Like

Already on it…

2 Likes

Good on you! :slight_smile:

None of this happened on 7mate SA, so they must have fixed it in time.

2 Likes

Interesting.

It happened as Bart was being forced into the coffin by Sideshow Bob (suddenly it cut to the 20C Fox production ender and the movie came on).
They fixed it and resumed The Simpsons within about 15sec.

1 Like

:rotating_light: Relaunch alert for 7’s on-screen graphics!

They’re testing various things on 7flix too:

14 Likes

I’m assuming this ‘error’ watermark promo add-on shouldn’t even be appearing on 7mate at all? As it’s not going to be airing on that channel and they haven’t made that clear here otherwise!

I tuned-in to a bit of “Alien” before and it was randomly flickering on/off.

Viewers noticing and not happy either:
https://twitter.com/ByronLumley/status/1152897044698112000?s=19

Sunday night? Makes sense. I take it this is still the BCM team?

@TV.Cynic what’s the regional Queensland PRGs looking like right now, in response to WATVVid’s presentation change pick-up?

1 Like

Ugly :sneezing_face:

3 Likes

Some other graphics in beta:

7 Likes