Seven On-Air Presentation

As seen on BTQ.

Yeah, I think the Brisbane skyline behind the logo (as well as the video being in HD) are major giveaways.

Might have to record a bit of Channel Seven Sydney to see if there are any updated versions of the “:heart:7 SYD” Idents running!

1 Like

Stylised “Bridge of Spies” (2015) FTA premiere 7mate promo

1 Like

Channel Seven version of the same Promo Endtag:

No doubt it’s relatively easy to customise these Friday movie promos for different markets, especially if they use the same voiceover guy with any “on Seven/on 7mate” endtags being the only audio difference.

3 Likes

They actually dont always. A recent example was Despicable Me movies on Saturdays, Sarah Aubrey did the V/O for 7mate Melb/Adel and the other/younger male did the V/O for main channel other markets. Same visuals though, but different end tag.

And coincidently that movie is on 7flix right now, promo obviously had a different end-tag but V/O was Shae Brewster (that channel’s V/O) and visuals were different, as promo was for “over two nights” which includes tomorrow night.

1 Like

Full version aired tonight during the AFL, featuring All Together Now, Dance Boss, Take Me Out as well as Australian women’s cricket star Ellyse Perry.

1 Like

I’ll be on the lookout for more, but here’s at least one updated version of the “:heart:7 SYD” Promo/Ident to accommodate promotion of the Summer of Cricket and other upcoming programs:

4 Likes

And just a general comment, I don’t know why Seven need to do long and short versions of every promo.

Literally every network does it. It’s so they can be slotted into various lengths of time in ad breaks, from 5 seconds to a minute or more.

2 Likes

From regional Qld - Buy local campaign

4 Likes

Stylised 7mate promo for “Independence Day Resurgence” (2016), they also did a cool looking animation with the word premiere which I missed

1 Like

Channel Seven version of the same promo:

While I’m at it, a 30 Second Version of the updated “:heart:7 SYD” Promo/Idents:

…and the “Seven Studios” Production Closer with an animation which is somewhat reminiscent of the Event Cinemas Ident:

4 Likes

Stylised “Taken 3” promo on Ch 7 Sydney. But no 7mate promo for Melbourne

2 Likes

Here’s a bunch of Sydneysiders telling you to buy local! :laughing:

4 Likes

really bad edit on that heart7 promo.

How To Be Single (2016) FTA premiere promo 16 minutes overrun from Front Bar

The Fast and the Furious (2001) 7mate promo

1 Like

Some more one-off or ‘stylised’ (as I call them) promos…

Taken

Never Been Kissed
(but with the usual 7mate humorous V/O, instead of one of the main channel V/O who they normally use for 7mate when there’s a split schecule)

Secret Life Of Walter Mitty
(with a “first time on flix” V/O but no graphic)

Crimson Tide
(dates back with their original Disney output)

Tomb of the Dragon Emperor
(which will surely end up on Nine next time, after they already got the other two now)

4 Likes

Main channel version for above promo

2 Likes

Saw a nice movie-show tie-in promo for 7flix.

Where it was promoting 7flix’s Modern Family-HIMYM Tuesday line-up, using words like “crazy” and “rich” followed by “proudly brought to you by Crazy Rich Asians in cinemas” (with a billboard for that).

Wasn’t able to get caps, hopefully someone can.

Sister Act promo 7mate

Sister Act promo main channel

Really, only end-tags were major differences.

4 Likes