Seven On-Air Presentation

I’m honestly surprised that LukeMovieMan didn’t mention how the “7” watermark was missing during at least part of The Midday Movie this afternoon!

The usual logo made a return back on the 3pm airing of The Chase UK (for whatever reason, The Daily Edition has it’s own custom “7” watermark).

3 Likes

Interesting.

It’s technically not a network watermark, just a translucent graphic pasted on by TMS and TDE.

1 Like

“7” was attending its Christmas Party today. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

images-69

1 Like

Is that the one called “the year of competition” that I saw last week?

1 Like

There was a broadcast technical problem with 7mate tonight, Inter Dominion trots in Perth didn’t start until after 10:30pm in Melbourne and Sydney (EPG had 10pm).

Ryan Phelan apologised, hosting with a guy from West Australian and another expert.

A filler program played beforehand instead. Issue with feed between track and BCM?

1 Like

Looks like BCM just played out a BTQ Christmas ident on HSV.

4 Likes

Really?

I’ve been watching Willy Wonka tonight and didn’t notice anything.

What was sit?

2 Likes

Kay Mcgrath, seemed a bit odd that she was doing a Christmas plug on HSV.

2 Likes

Seen it once on TVW Perth only just recently.

4 Likes

Was it one of those “Best Christmas Gift” spots plugging the “My 7 Christmas” website or a more locally produced-looking thing?

Either way, I don’t think I’ve seen it air in Sydney (yet anyway).

1 Like

Nup, it looked like it was plugging a charity but I forgot the name.

It might have had a plug on 7News that night.

1 Like

8 Likes

I don’t know her, so probably why.

Still, I would’ve recognised her or at least Seven Brisbane, so I obviously missed the promo.

1 Like

Act for Kids is a national charity so technically it can go out to all markets.

Criminal Minds Self Sponsored Billboard just got wrongly played onto HSV during Highway Patrol.

1 Like

No “7” watermark during NBC Today Extra segment at 12:35pm during Kochie’s Business Builders on EPG (yet the HD add-on is there).

Gotta LOL at this. The first ad break after the Home and Away final finished, there was an epic Jan 29 promo featuring Home and Away, My Kitchen Rules and The Good Doctor. Seven sure aren’t wasting their time that’s for sure!!

3 Likes

Having The Good Doctor return is an exploitative but smart move, ensuring a big ratings night on top of MKR premiere.

I wonder if ONJ telemovie will be that Sunday?

By the end of the Aus Open final… Everyone will be so over all these shows before they even begin - the marketing strategy is so a decade ago :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

If the Olivia Newton-John telemovie airs on February 4, Delta Goodrem may not be available to promote it. Blind auditions for the new season of The Voice don’t start until mid February, but her contract with the show could have been in effect from January 1.

1 Like