Seven On-Air Presentation

Because it aired in Sydney as well, saw it on the live stream. I’ve acknowledged I was evidently incorrect about other markets.

New “Sony” (like seen before Columbia/TriStar) 》 Sony Pictures Television logo aired.

Seen at end of The Good Doctor encore on 7flix just now, which we don’t normally get to see.

ABC Studios logo also seen before that.

2 Likes

Saw the Australian Spartan promo tonight during The Wall.

2 Likes

Are we playing spotto? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

Saw it tonight during Instant Hotel. It features swimmers Cate and Bronte Campbell running on Gold Coast beaches, and scenes from the 2014 Glasgow Games projected on local buildings. Seven’s Twitter has not posted the video yet.

2 Likes

That tag reminds me of the Event Cinemas logo:

3 Likes

5 Likes

Ident just aired on Main Channel (HSV) @6:56PM

5 Likes

Seven having been airing short Christmas messages from select Seven celebrities over the last several weeks in ads and will likely continue to do in the lead up to Christmas. Some more notable ones I’ve noticed are Kochie, Nat, Bruce McAvaney, Manu, Larry and the like.

1 Like

13 pm

10 Likes

Off-topic for a bit, but I think it’s ridiculous that we started to see retailers bring Christmas stuff out in October, before Halloween had even passed.

I think mid-late November should be the accepted time. However, in Adelaide anytime after the Christmas Pageant (generally second Saturday in November) is acceptable.

1 Like

I drive past a house in my neighbourhood which was decorated over a week ago and has had its Christmas lights flashing every night since. :roll_eyes:

There should be a ban from doing that before 1 December and after the 12 days of Christmas on 5 January.

2 Likes

I have a friend in retail who told me that their store at a Westfield started putting up Christmas decorations in September (alongside most other stores in the complex and Westfield itself).

She also says that as soon as Christmas finishes her store will receive a shipment of Easter decorations.

3 Likes

I don’t see why there is such fuss with starting Christmas early? It’s a happy time of the Year, let’s embrace it!

3 Likes

These short Christmas messages I was referring to are what Seven are are part of a promotion that they are dubbing ‘My7Christmas’ apparently…

I think they are in relation to the new sales site My7Christmas and not idents.

2 Likes

I agree.

Seven hasn’t aired Christmas Idents (at least on a Sydney/network basis) since 2011 or 2012.

1 Like

Mhmm…Well… yes that could change soon… who knows!

1 Like

Well what they have been showing in relation to this featuring the Seven celebrities certainly seems like a form of ident to me; similar to what I think I have seen on Nine around Christmas time before

1 Like

The one I capped was an advert for My7Christmas

10 Likes

You’d think Seven could make a promo for Brisbane with a local start time - who’s going to decipher that 12:00PM AEDT really means an 11am start time?

6 Likes