Seven On-Air Presentation

During the Dan and Maz era it was Hit 1041 2Day FM.

Correct. They added the Hit to the frequency.

Ah my bad, I thought you were talking about TV.

The old 7mate sport watermark popped up during the Giants Cats clash last night in Sydney. Came on after an ad break late in the second term, with the HD add-on vacant. When the add-on returned half-an hour later, it was not aligned because the old watermark’s positioning is closer to the screen edge. Watermark disappeared again early in the fourth term, before the current version of the channel watermark returned around five minutes later mid-play.

2 Likes

What’s ironic as well, the guy that is now voicing the promos for Big Brother is the same one who voiced them when the series was on 9…

3 Likes

That would be Adam Whitby you would be referring to. Also VO Artists are mostly freelancers these days and not necessarily exclusive to a network.

Matt Wills. He’s pretty much the main VO guy of Channel Seven. I guess their version of Steve Britten.

1 Like

https://vt.tiktok.com/ZSdHoTmYM/?k=1

2 Likes

New “Thank you for making 7 Number 1” promo aired towards the end of The Voice. Listed 7 as #1 in entertainment, news, sport… and then previewed what is still to come in 2022. Also included the same set of musical notes you sometimes hear between shows, towards the end.

1 Like

LOL

2 Likes

It seems they have dropped the ex Nine VO guy and gone with the One used on AFL for the Big Brother promo this week.

Wonder if they realised his association with the Nine era? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

12 Likes

Very different sort of vibe to the promo than what 7 usually has. I like it a lot.

6 Likes

Morning show
They added the seven.com.au watermark never seen that before on the morning show

2 Likes

It isn’t there during the week day shows that are live but is present on weekends that are taped.

9 Likes

Oh nice

The seven.com.au text is unnecessary its 2022 not 2004. It is a waste of space.

1 Like

They should be promoting 7+ somehow. Maybe a larger “7” and a smaller “7+”

1 Like

I wouldn’t say unnecessary, it’s clearly strategic and drives website traffic for them, it doesn’t need to be solid however and should probably just animate in/out if it needs to be there.

6 Likes

Agreed

1 Like

Didn’t nine do that before seven though