Seven On-Air Presentation

3 Likes

Thanks. :slight_smile:
Is it just me or does anyone else see/think channel 70 when they see the 7Food logo?

3 Likes

I just caught the end of this promo. New style?

3 Likes

It does look different. Saw a promo for ‘The Passage’ before (Prime endtag) which had the same look and thought the same thing. It looks like a pretty good minor evolution of the current package.

1 Like

I was going to mention a few days ago that some of the newer promos promoting ‘Feb 28’, have the same animation transition and colour differences as the newest Network promo. I have a feeling we’ll be getting an On-Air Presentation refresh, as another MKR promo features the same arrow transition wipe in purple, and there’s a newer Sunrise promo with footage similar to that seen in the Network Promo.

Here’s a GIF I made from the recording it off the TV since Seven hadn’t posted it online at the time, it carries the same expanding outwards arrow animation:

4 Likes

As mentioned in the Seven Southern Cross thread, the new promo has been edited and is now available on the 7 Tas News facebook page.

https://www.facebook.com/7tasnews/videos/791585987847290/

There’s a big 2019 coming your way here on 7 Tasmania - Lead by MKR on January 29.

Starts 28 Jan everywhere else. :open_mouth:

Interesting! They have been advertising 28th Jan so I’d go with that date.

Only just noticed the old Seven logo on the TV during the Miss Fisher part of the promo. Nice touch.

8 Likes

Good eye.

44%20PM

Had a very short lived history in Sydney but has stood the test of time in New York and LA/SF.

4 Likes

It’s great. I noticed it the second time I saw it. I actually thought the song choice for the promo had a 60s mod feel too and thought it was chosen because of this show. Didn’t realise it was a new song. :blush:

1 Like

4 Likes

Seven’s promo endtags look different tonight, still with the arrow but a slightly different format and bolder font.

3 Likes

I wonder if we will see the modified endboards fully incorporated tonight and maybe a new lineup graphic for prime7 tonight in similar style to the endboards

No signpost after the morning news - they ran about four promos in a row instead.

Dodgy photo of the modified promo endtags which I first saw last Monday. The red arrow on the far right wipes across the screen. Apologies about the dodgy quality, I would have no problem with anyone posting a better screencapture.

4 Likes

I take it this is odd for Prime?

1 Like

New Sponsor board (apologies for the low quality):

11 Likes

That looks really good!

3 Likes

7Mate Melbourne just played the “Queensland’s Favourite” promo during Family Guy

3 Likes