Seven On-Air Presentation

That huge 7 logo seems to have a subtle gradient. Nice.

1 Like

Went to Melbourne Museum not too long ago, found the first version of the current Seven logo still on display.

7 Likes

Well it is a museum. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

that tapestry looks amazing

3 Likes

This is a message saying about a technical difficulty. Instead Seven showed a Seven sport montage of the events coming up in this year and next year.
Now why they have the big SEVEN SPORT watermark up the top? It’s used in 2015.

5 Likes

5 posts were split to a new topic: Credits and accelerated flow

Taken on 6th May 2017, 7mate Perth. This applied to GWN 7Mate Perth.

1 Like

What program was being shown?

Yeah looks like a generic GWN7 (Prime Media Group) crawler, obviously an issue at MediaHub across the other side of the country in Sydney?

2:30PM (Port Adelaide v West Coast) - Simulcast with Fox.

1 Like

I’ve seen Seven Sydney show a similar montage with the same crawler. It was shown during a V8 Supercars race in Sydney when a storm knocked out the transmission from Olympic Park.

Here’s the video:

4 Likes

7 posts were merged into an existing topic: Credits and accelerated flow

Simultaneous comparison of the feeds of 7 Townsville, Mackay and Brisbane

4 Likes

Tom? Why not Mon?

9 Likes

Agree. It’s so annoying.

Tom is short for tomorrow when House Rules is on next after tonight. What’s not to get there?

1 Like

I realise what TOM is supposed to mean but it isn’t a very commonly used abbreviation. How many people when presented with TOM think “tomorrow”. Since the slide is already using TUE why not use MON for Monday? MON > TUE is easily scanned but with TOM > TUE the chevron starts to look like a greater than sign. Who is Tom and why is he greater than Tuesday?

PS I also dislike using TON for “tonight”.

8 Likes

PS PS - it’s not new for Seven

1 Like

I can see where you’re coming from but the arrows are a part of Seven’s presentation now and they are just trying to make a point that House Rules continues tomorrow, the next day and referring to Monday may make it seem to some people that it’s a while away until it’s next on even though I do understand that most people would be capable of knowing that in the case of today, Monday is tomorrow.

TV2 in NZ was forced to ditch similar presentation elements of ‘TON’ ‘TOM’ etc about 9 years ago following a public backlash.

1 Like

Agree with them. It’s rubbish. Stick to Tonight >> Mon >> Tue

1 Like