Seven On-Air Presentation

MKR + NSW Government promo

1 Like

Promo seen this morning with AFL score :thinking:

4 Likes

run4reef

4 Likes

When was the last time we saw Tim the TVman on air?

1 Like

New Ch7 near-summer promo aired after the AFL Grand Final pre-match entertainment; music used was Can’t Hold Us by Macklemore and Ryan Lewis.

1 Like

8 Likes

Sport promo

7 Likes

An outdated song for outdated formats

5 Likes

Yeah that song is atleast 8 years old

2 Likes

mods can move to the appropriate thread

Something I have noticed on Seven Queensland…

Unlike Seven Metro, Seven Queensland do not use the “HD” bug during AFL on any of their channels (7/7two/7mate) having just the LIVE & FREE | 7 logo with nothing to the right like Seven Regional down south. I would assume there is non due to 7QLD not having SD simulcasts of channels (7/7two/7mate is HD only with the latter two MPEG-4). For Seven Regional it is due to it being played out at TBS instead of NPC.

1 Like

That was my first thought too. Surely they could have found an appropriate song from 2022.

2 Likes

So what if its an old song? Its still good and conveys positive emotion.

3 Likes

I thought Seven’s sport promo “Home of AFLW, Cricket, Big Bash, Supercars, WBBL, Horse Racing etc” could just as easily have been for Foxtel :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

Different to Seven’s usual promos

3 Likes

Australia Post ID

3 Likes

Not to bad. With the multi colour graphic between the 7 and 7+ logo, makes me wonder why they don’t just bring back the multi colour 7 and use that for 7+!

3 Likes

I’d say that rainbow has another meaning nowadays (just an observation, not making any comments).

1 Like

I would prefer Australia Post to invest the millions of dollars they are spending on unnecessary advertising on improving their tracking systems and ensuring deliveries occur on time. Too many times they flag that my delivery is due today but it does not come for further days.

1 Like

Or they could cut bonuses, release the leaches back into the wild, and there would probably be plenty for both. Nothing wrong with a bit of promotion.

This is just disgusting

1 Like