Seven On-Air Presentation

Seven - sponsored by Big Bash :slight_smile:

9 Likes

TV sponsorship seemed like a bit of a closed club! Seven also sponsored by tennis. I wonder if tennis will sponsor Ten’s Big Bash coverage.

8 Likes

Interesting anecdote over Christmas thanks to Seven’s current promo series.

A (distant) relative who said she won’t be able to watch the tennis this year as they don’t get all the channels in her area of regional Australia. And channel they don’t get?: 201. :neutral_face:

11 Likes

Haha that’s a good one.

1 Like

Not distant enough by the sound of it.

6 Likes

I’m honestly surprised that he’s still in the form of an old school 4.3 CRT set. If you ask me, Seven should turn him into a flat panel widescreen set! :wink:

1 Like

Give him an upgraded widescreen format. He was introduced in 2005. It’s almost 2017 and poor Tim is still a 4:3 CRT analog TV.

1 Like

Then they’ll claim obesity has claimed Tim!!!

2 Likes

There’s a Moana (sp?) ident with Tim appearing occasionally on Prime7 at the moment.

I just saw a 2016 ident on 7 Melbourne.

3 Likes

2016?

The ident from 2016.

Just saw the same ident again.

Managed to get a HD recording of the ident and upscaled it to 4K.

This was recorded at 9:00PM on 7/1/17.

5 Likes

Do Seven air line-ups anymore?

I see them all the time on Ch 9 & Ch 10.

Never seen one.

1 Like

They use to.

Prime7 still do.

Seven haven’t aired lineups since 2012, they were dumped even before the On-Air Presentation relaunch on Melbourne Cup day that year IIRC.

2 Likes

So what is their main method of promoting their prime-time on-air then?

Just lots of consecutive promos?

Seven’s main method of promoting their primetime lineup is just running promos for those shows on a very high rotation. Anyone who watches the tennis should be well and truly sick and tired of Seven’s promos for their 2017 lineup by January 30…

2 Likes