https://www.behance.net/gallery/37388851/Seven-Network-On-Air-Package-2016
PG classification

:

6 Likes

Good find! Also an interesting variation on the watermark format:

3 Likes

Prefer that tbh!

1 Like

And why don’t we see any of this on air! It shits me. They always choose the basics of a pitch like this.

4 Likes

I posted this in the Home and Away forum but I think I may have posted this in the wrong forum but did anyone in Sydney or Brisbane manage to get a channel 7 recording of Home and Away last night when 7 had their staggered schedule in different cities due to the State of Origin last night. If someone could post this I would really appreciate it. I like admiring Channel 7 and their On-Air Presentation which they don’t make easy to find unless you watch their live feed

For anyone who’s interested, I happened to find these (whilst researching something for another thread).

Seven Network voice-overs:

Sarah Aubrey (promos; female - 2005>)

Matt Wills (promos; male - 2004>)

John Deeks (network broadcast sponsors - 1980s>)

Nick McKay (news - 2012>)

Rod Mullinar (sport - 2012>)

Graig Willis (AFL broadcast sponsors - 2012>)

Edit

Shae Brewster (7flix)

Duncan Fellows (7mate)

Not sure about the other Seven male V/O though.

8 Likes

Might be raising the dead but i have never been able to get the sat feeds from 7, 9 or TEN.

Animated bug for ‘House Rules’

Capped off HSV-7 (Channel 7 Melbourne HD) on 15/6/16

2 Likes

The Gold Coast gets its own promo for The Chase

5 Likes

Not sure if this is the right place to post this, but in Townsville, seven, 7two and 7mate have no watermarks. 7flix and racing.com still do

3 Likes

Here in Sydney, 7mate (both SD & HD) and 7TWO are currently watermarkless while the main channel, 7Flix and RACING.COM currently have their usual watermark. Must be a glitch.

1 Like

Same in Melbourne via HSV-7.

There is a PRG on TWO but no watermark.

2 Likes

Clicked the wrong thread sorry!

7TWO and Mate now have the watermark via HSV-7.

Found this whilst testing my PVR software just now.

4 Likes

Judging by my observations of 7mateHD Sydney today (not sure how long this has been happening for, but there were mostly SD-produced promos the last I checked), it appears that Seven is now producing and airing some program promos in HD.

New 7 Sport HD logo (on 7 HD in Melbourne) tonight, which includes a new “HD” translucent watermark below the Olympic Rings.

It will be the same in Adelaide as well.

No doubt someone is able to upload caps (or to the Watermarks or Seven Sport threads).

NB/
For viewers outside of Melbourne & Adelaide, is there now an “HD” next to the “7Mate” watermark?

There’s currently no “HD” additions to the watermark (either on AFL or general programming when I’ve checked over recent days) on 7mateHD here in Sydney. If/when anything changes, I’ll keep you updated! :wink:

1 Like

2 Likes

@melbournefan, what program are you using there?