Seven On-Air Presentation

As Seven’s EPG always has…

(But I think you were replying to my comment about how it looked as thoigh the initial days of NPC they were adjusting the EPG live?)

No the EPG used to show actual times but they don’t anymore (in Syd at least) except for the now/next times.

Okay, I’m a bit confused now

Edit

Oh, wait, you mean like I also pointed out, that when a program wasn’t live with over-run it’d always start spot on scheduled EPG time (to the minute or even second - as one of my TVs shows)?

And now it doesn’t, seemingly out of whack by a few minutes or more (give or take)?

I think he means that when a program falls into the ‘next’ slot, its start time is updated to reflect a late schedule change. But programs beyond the ‘next’ slot aren’t until they become the ‘next’ program.

It makes sense to me because I know now & next data is handled differently to the 7-day data, at least on satellite anyway. Two different tables that sometimes conflict if not handled properly.

4 Likes

Thanks for that, I didn’t realise there was a difference

Seven this morning released a promo for Q4 2019, including a new ABBA special, The Winner Takes It All. It was jointly commissioned by Seven, Channel 5 UK, SVT Sweden and PBS America.

5 Likes

Apart from The Good Doctor, no thanks.

2 Likes

Apart from Secret Bridesmaids’ Business, no thanks. :wink:

Fair enough but the rest of it is just trash. Seven have really let themselves go in last 2-3 years.

2 Likes

No worse than the rubbish on Nine and a lot of the programs on Ten, really.

But the simple solution is don’t watch. I am currently watching nothing at all on Seven and recording one show for later viewing on Nine.

3 Likes

I am looking forward to Zumbo’s Just Desserts and plan to watch it live, as long as it doesn’t clash with The Masked Singer and/or The Amazing Race Australia on 10.

3 Likes

“The year’s not over” - That’s what Seven will be trying to convince themselves anyway when it comes to the ratings battle…

6 Likes

Shocking Q4 line-up.

Only thing going for Seven winning 2019 is Nine’s lack-there-of ratings on Thursday to Saturday after Ashes concludes.

3 Likes

You know it’s bad then they have 7News and Sunrise as part of the lineup promo :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

9 Likes

I would say having carols of the domain is a pretty big stretch :joy:

5 Likes

Don’t know where to post this but just saw a live shot of talking footy while they were doing people’s makeup. Showed up after a Melbourne news update ad

8 Likes

Saw that too… Will upload the video of it in a sec.

1 Like

Whoops! More bizarre NPC teething problems?

3 Likes
11 Likes