Seven News/Sunrise Mocks

Looks much cleaner! I do like the added space for a second handle, and the weather flipper is also a good addition. The fonts are also much better :grinning:

2 Likes

No need for the ‘reporting’ bit.

1 Like

Sunrise. For the presenter’s name, only the surname is bolded, as is the case in the current Seven News graphics.

The rolling ticker is back, and temperatures for each city are below the Sunrise logo. The clock is above it.

6 Likes

OK this needs to become the sunrise graphics. Great job!

2 Likes

Reporter super with the location just above it as would be seen on a national bulletin. The weather flipper also returns, alternating between the major capital cities in alphabetical order by sliding down.

3 Likes

I like how your mock is adding new things to it. Great work.

1 Like

Presenter super.

3 Likes

Great job, looks very clean and polished!

Also love the content in the ticker of QLD and WA setting NSW a 56-day target of no community cases before opening up. :joy:

2 Likes

If Seven decided to change the backdrop on Sydney’s Afternoon News:

Please excuse the terrible picture quality of Sydney Harbour and the terrible job I did of trimming the image of Angie with the news ticker. This was my first time doing a mock like this. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

She’s standing in the water! Lol nice mock

3 Likes

Melbourne 4:00pm news. Credit - @TV.Cynic

In each of the local afternoon news bulletins, there would be localized weather flippers (e.g. in Victoria there would be Geelong, Bendigo, Shepparton, Lakes Entrance etc, in Queensland Cairns, Townsville, Mackay, Sunshine Coast, Gold Coast etc. and so on). In each case, CITY refers to the respective state capital.

6 Likes

My take on a 7 News graphics refresh… Attempted to incorporate the slant throughout their 2020 on-air presentation. Early stages, feedback would be appreciated :slight_smile:

Hope you all enjoy

8 Likes

If Sunrise/Weekend Sunrise, decide to go with a three host format, here would be the titlecard for my weekday and weekend teams:

2 Likes

Sunrise super.

7 Likes

Here, I have moved the 7NEWS.com.au logo to the right (previously on the left) and the headline and weather tickers slide down.

5 Likes

Excerpt from a radio interview.

3 Likes

I decided to have my own go at a mock - my intent was to reinforce the red, white and black palette. Constructive criticism welcome! :slightly_smiling_face:

Regular:

Breaking News:

The Latest:

6 Likes

Nice, but that Seven News black logo does not look good

`My take on a 7 News Refresh. Not much of a change just with supers & logos. Feedback would be appreciated :slight_smile:
Openers (National and State Based)

Lower 3rd’s

Breaking News

14 Likes

This is awesome! The shading on the logo is perfect. Good job mate.

2 Likes